The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 2/12/2024 at 11:53 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I literally said Gaga doesn't have to avoid competition. But we can also discuss and accept the challenges laid out by a crowded release. Jesus.

True and we also should deal the fact in 2025 and 2026 Taylor Swift will release two albums and snatch all the general categories at Grammy like every year. Adele will be probably coming one day or another. Beyoncé will have an Act 3 and so on.

At this point just think Gaga should release and see if people / critics like it or not. Huge competition will be here every years anyway.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 5

Popster for Sale 44,666
On 2/12/2024 at 11:06 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

True and we also should deal the fact in 2026 Taylor Swift will release two albums and snatch all the general categories at Grammy like every year. Adele will probably coming one day or another and so on.

At this point just think Gaga should release and see if people / critics like it or not. Huge competition will be here every years anyway.

100%. If it connects it connects. They should just try to work around the album release to get that BB200 #1 and everything else is a bonus. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,666

What Gaga absolutely needs to do is comeback with a great visual. The industry is getting back to pre-Gaga times in terms of how shitty the visual aspect of popstars is becoming, for all we know we'll be getting another Bey era without visuals. Gaga has a chance to set herself appart from the competition.

Spoiler

But she's not rich enough from the pill ads and make-up so will end up filming on an android or something. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
On 2/12/2024 at 10:45 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Delaying because of the Grammys sounds like such a terrible idea. So maybe they will. 

i mean in general things aren't looking like we are getting music in the near soon.
 virutally everyone is releasing, blade went into hding once he realised feb was wrong, no more tea about anything coming. To not sound AntsPants'd she did tease a music era back in early 2019 and we didn't get sh*t for 11 months so the teasing last week might not point to anything
:katy:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,666
On 2/12/2024 at 11:32 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i mean in general things aren't looking like we are getting music in the near soon.
 virutally everyone is releasing, blade went into hding once he realised feb was wrong, no more tea about anything coming. To not sound AntsPants'd she did tease a music era back in early 2019 and we didn't get sh*t for 11 months so the teasing last week might not point to anything
:katy:

I feel like the latest pics she posted on the studio + responding to fans for the first time since TCB point to a release soon, but I'm also a certified clown so :icant:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,621

I said this already, releasing based on her Grammys chances don't make any sense when the Record Academy doesn't exactly showed love to her studio albums, with only 2 Grammys wins in basically +10 years.

There's no point in releasing based on that but for sure I do agree that releasing properly in one of most crowded moment since long time it's not ideal either, I think a release after long time from her deserves the right spot and media attention.

She has been 4 years without releasing and release properly when there are other big female releases + Taylor Swift in full dominance is releasing seems absurd to me.

To me she can also do it, but then I'm not here for tones of essays about how her team made a mistake in choosing that timetable because you can be sure of that.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Texas Hold Em has the perfect Country Instrumentals that i so fvckin love :giveup:

Beyonce doesnt have the country twang tho, and her vocal delivery still has that "I'm a goddess and y'all will vow" attitude.. country vocal attitude is mroe vulnerable :katy:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
On 2/12/2024 at 2:26 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Rumour was about Q1 single and Q2 album. 

Taylor is releasing album in mid April. Gaga is fine aiming album in late May / early June like Chromatica.

This :pray:

A new lady gaga album to bop to during the summer would be a dream :giveup:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
On 2/12/2024 at 12:19 PM, Leptine said:

She has been 4 years without releasing and release properly when there are other big female releases + Taylor Swift in full dominance is releasing seems absurd to me.

To me she can also do it, but then I'm not here for tones of essays about how her team made a mistake in choosing that timetable because you can be sure of that.

That part!! They’d blame her team/the release schedule etc*
I still can’t see anything coming now until later this year when she looks like she’s still recording LG7 let alone finished it 

Spoiler

* liddos blame anything but the music itself unless it’s Joanne music when suddenly they see clearly :ninja:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,930
On 2/12/2024 at 4:15 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this year is off the cards and she releases next year instead. I don’t think she or her team care beyond peaks, but the Grammys are over crowded 

She already has a project for next year's grammys so i dont think we should be worried about it and lg-7 should come this year 

Popster to Popster 3,930

Others success should not bother her if the album is great maybe she will not get peaks but peaks are overrated anyways

Nobody gets overshadowed in streaming era plus she also released joanne in a stacked year of 2016. i think she will be fine 

we just want music to be one of her best 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,829

That so sad if she’s waiting to release LG7 just to avoid competition :bebe: she used to be the one people were afraid of but now… 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

Shes at a point where dropping something would improve her situation enough even if its a flop à la Younger Now

Reaching 5 years without releasing new original music sans one soundtrack song most people were not too fond is much more damaging than a Daisies sized lead single run

• paws up 2
  • thanks 7

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 2/12/2024 at 11:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

anyone hear it too? she doesn't even change the gender of these songs usually, does she? 

she does say queen but the rest could be hill or hell

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 2/12/2024 at 11:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

anyone hear it too? she doesn't even change the gender of these songs usually, does she? 

New York New York the first tans song ever? Oh Godga :dean_scream:

• lol 1