The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 2/10/2024 at 6:11 AM, Ayobabylon said:

I also think that album is in early stages and she started working on it since Nov/Dec 

It makes sense what those 30 yo gays say 

she started teasing since Nov and she usually teases the moment she starts working 

And "magic potion takes time" indicates that they are still working on it 

naah i think the album is in it’s final stages. I don’t think she would tease this persistently if she’s only started working on it. There seems to be a full concept, i don’t think she would do another LG5 where she teases a project, scraps it and starts over. I think the album is close to being done, she seems to be very involved in it and confident. 

Also artists usually record live instruments for tracks towards the end of production and she was in the studio with the trumpet/sax players last week. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,855

Lady Gaga. The album isn't complete. But label wants to PR this BEFORE the Joker 2 film. They want to double down on the LP+Film+Soundtrack.
Help me out here but heads are saying they "want to avoid a Chromatica". Don't know what that means. Sales?

— Has it Leaked (@hasitleaked) February 10, 2024

I heard this. "We want a billie eilish situation on film and album". Honestly I don't know what that means. But I heard it straight from PR (= not Gaga's own team)

— Has it Leaked (@hasitleaked) February 10, 2024

• paws up 1

On 2/10/2024 at 6:59 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Its wild how ESV turned out to be THE Miley Cyrus album and its rising on charts too 

This woman fr had so many lives, she tanks harder than katy perry but then somehow again rises back to top 

The album is rising because flowers is rising. Nobody knows what’s a ESV is 

THE Miley Cyrus album is either Bangerz or even something from her Disney days l

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/10/2024 at 1:12 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

The album is rising because flowers is rising. Nobody knows what’s a ESV is 

THE Miley Cyrus album is either Bangerz or even something from her Disney days l

Its on her way to be her longest charting album and only Grammy winning project 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/10/2024 at 12:53 PM, boobatella said:

naah i think the album is in it’s final stages. I don’t think she would tease this persistently if she’s only started working on it. There seems to be a full concept, i don’t think she would do another LG5 where she teases a project, scraps it and starts over. I think the album is close to being done, she seems to be very involved in it and confident. 

Also artists usually record live instruments for tracks towards the end of production and she was in the studio with the trumpet/sax players last week. 

This account has used same emojis, david bowie tribute, devil emoji and black heart emoji in 2021-2022 posts which makes me think that the concept is from in 2021-2022 and she didn't change the direction

What does 13-13-666 means though? 

I really hope the album is near completion bc it will be good for her career and us fans starving

The woodsilk MV director teasing it makes ne think she might have shot the visuals too 

A May release would be perfect

A 10 date Residency at sphere in summer then her being musically active during joker soundtrack era will also help her recent project on charts stability

Joker soundtrack will be pushed by a big film as well 

Thats what interscope meant when they daud they want billie eilish moment aka LP-Sountrack-movie according to that songwriter

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,650

By avoiding a Chromatica I assume they mean leaks/botched era that is cut short. They are making sure things are being kept under wraps if even HasItLeaked got hit with a cease and desist. :icant: We love to see it.

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,827

If you were there on that day you would have known how hotly anticipated this was like the entire world knew this was going to be a cultural moment :bradley: I need something like again for the lead 

Edited by Aloe
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 2/10/2024 at 9:50 AM, Ayobabylon said:

What does 13-13-666 means though? 

666 is the number of the devil and 13 is associated with bad luck, Judas was also the 13th to sit at the last supper table. So maybe hinting at a dark era? :excited:

I think they definitely want to promote LG7 and Joker simultaneously, the album will get a boost once the movie comes out and she will be inescapable this year. :giveup:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, boobatella said:

666 is the number of the devil and 13 is associated with bad luck, Judas was also the 13th to sit at the last supper table. So maybe hinting at a dark era? :excited:

I think they definitely want to promote LG7 and Joker simultaneously, the album will get a boost once the movie comes out and she will be inescapable this year. :giveup:

Although those caption could have been edited since gaga teased the emojis.. just realized idk man what to expect 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 2/9/2024 at 7:07 AM, Ayobabylon said:

The 30 yo gays (no shade) who stan her since 2009 are saying that lg-7 might be in early stages based on her studio pics and confirmation they say she has done same during past projects too 

She teases from the very starting they say so lg-7 won't come this year they say

Any older LM who would like to comment on this?

This used to be the case with her but I think it's different this time. I don't think she wants to repeat the LG6 anticipation era where monsters melted down daily. 

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 2/9/2024 at 11:04 AM, zoldyck said:

LG7 is coming before J:Fad, teasing like that and then start another project would make zero.

I agree but don't forget about those crazy pictures she posted right before ASIB :laughga: we all thought they had to do with LG6

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 2/10/2024 at 9:28 AM, derpmonster said:

I agree but don't forget about those crazy pictures she posted right before ASIB :laughga: we all thought they had to do with LG6

Except she literally confimed LG7 with the demon emoji one day before posting those studio pictures using the same emojis.

I totally get that some of you are totally in denial she will ever release a new album one day. But come on she's not that dumb

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 2/10/2024 at 3:31 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

But come on she's not that dumb

To be fair, you don't have to be particularly smart to rile up and anger a bunch of gays who act like teenagers on internet forums and Twitter that no teenager has used since 2010 :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 2/10/2024 at 11:08 AM, Fame Romance said:

I just got my

finally :darkmode: 

So fvcking happy, getting drunk AF tonight to celebrate :bunny:

congrats bestie :bunny:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 2/10/2024 at 4:08 AM, Fame Romance said:

getting drunk AF tonight to celebrate

drivers license

Those two don't go well together