The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 2/9/2024 at 3:03 AM, little legend said:

Make me a mod👹

So many users here hate you but let me just say I love you. You're hot and your dog is adorable and you're not afraid to be an annoying dick :applause:

Popster to Popster 3,907

For PI she replied to just once tweet 

This time she is doing it again n again first TikTok then a mv director then fredric then her insta posts 

She definitely is coming very soon

Popster for Sale 44,641

These pics definitely give off the vibe that she's the mastermind behind this project, I'm hoping she's very involved with the production. I clocked the bw aesthetic eons ago so :applause:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh GODGAAAAAAAAAA

ready to stream your new song Monday after the surprise release at the Super Bowl 

:giveup:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

I'm wondering what's their great idea this time to ruin the era. Last time the shot the music video from the lead single with a phone, now they maybe debut the first ever music video that will be exclusively uploaded on Tik Tok and not on YouTube or something like this. So annoying :arguega:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 2/9/2024 at 9:35 AM, little legend said:

I'm wondering what's their great idea this time to ruin the era. Last time the shot the music video from the lead single with a phone, now they maybe debut the first ever music video that will be exclusively uploaded on Tik Tok and not on YouTube or something like this. So annoying :arguega:

On 2/9/2024 at 9:34 AM, boobatella said:

watch them drop the lead on a monday afternoon or something :icant:

Well here we are. They will definitely do something that will hurt lead single's chart run but we still don't know exactly what. 

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756

the way the computer screen is blurry so little detectives can’t snoop for any info :icant:

also the fact that she is bowing makes me feel like the album is finished or close to finishing? Like she is bowing to the project? 

spacer.png

• thanks 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/9/2024 at 2:05 PM, little legend said:

Shooting an iphone vid for stupid love was a smart idea bc that song didn't deserve anything better

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756

the way my work day started almost 2h ago and i haven't done anything except clowning about the gaga posts and watching TCB videos on youtube :giveup:

truly getting paid for clowning rn :giveup:

Edited by boobatella
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 2/9/2024 at 3:44 AM, boobatella said:

Married To Medicine Television GIF

Not as delusional as the fans who say that The Edge of Glory video is bad, like wtf that is PRECISELY how you do a $50 budget video

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,110
On 2/9/2024 at 8:30 AM, Ben said:

I actually love that song, but Gaga needs at least one more album with no wine mom songs

That's not a wine mom song at all?!? Maroon 5 and Daughtry are wine mom bands with songs for them, like Memories. Kelly Clarkson only opened that market for herself with Stronger :stopga:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 2/9/2024 at 3:48 AM, corvus albus said:

That's not a wine mom song at all?!?

Not nearly as wine mom as Stronger (and everything she's released since then) but I never said it's bad. It's really catchy and I love it.