The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,826
On 1/11/2024 at 2:00 PM, OliverDespechao said:

"Poker Face" received 1,010,470 streams this Wednesday

yass :dean_scream:

I can see Poker Face pulling bigger numbers than LG7 lead after like 2 weeks of release :dean_scream:

A Popster Is Born 10,464

On 1/11/2024 at 6:03 PM, Doncho said:

I can see Poker Face pulling bigger numbers than LG7 lead after like 2 weeks of release :dean_scream:

Depend if she's releasing some catchy song or not tbh

Monsters wishes her to go rock music but I honestly hope she won't go this genre. It could end up into a Perfect Illusion chart disaster imo

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 1/11/2024 at 6:07 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Depend if she's releasing some catchy song or not tbh

Monsters wishes her to go rock music but I honestly hope she won't go this genre. It could end up into a Perfect Illusion chart disaster imo

Any and every rock music attempt by Gaga will flop miserably imo. But at the same time, it can be greatly appreciated by older audiences. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

I just can’t believe a new era/lead single is coming. We all know that Gaga has never been a surprise release kind of artist. She loves to hype her stuff up. Then again, maybe Bobby and her are seeing how a shock release works in terms of gathering hype and curiosity when it comes to getting people to stream the new song. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 1/11/2024 at 7:09 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Any and every rock music attempt by Gaga will flop miserably imo. But at the same time, it can be greatly appreciated by older audiences. 

I think it could work if it’s executed well, the song is catchy and a balanced mix of pop and rock. Plastic Hearts style

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 1/11/2024 at 6:12 PM, boobatella said:

I think it could work if it’s executed well, the song is catchy and a balanced mix of pop and rock. Plastic Hearts style

Pop and rock, maybe, yes. It’s not going to smash imo, but can be cute. But not rock rock, like some liddos would want her to go for. 

• paws up 1

On 1/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, FRANZGA said:

Oh please.. schools were singing ARUTW in crowd while you have YOGA Aunties dancing to ARUTW Reggae and everyone and their mother covering ARUTW in Karaoke

Taylor is breaking records but ask the public to name a Taylor Song and they'll give you LOVE STORY :laughga:

One video of ARUTW being sang at a school goes "viral" and suddenly the 9th most streamed song ever on Spotify Philippines which is still Top 10 on the daily chart is not a hit

Talk about being blinded by hate lol

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 1/11/2024 at 12:10 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I just can’t believe a new era/lead single is coming. 

Exactly how I feel! I'm so unbelievably hyped

On 1/11/2024 at 8:35 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Skake it of was frontloaded 

The OG was getting 1.3m streams before the release of Taylor's Version and continues to do 1.3m across both versions??

I won't even address the delusion of calling Ybwm, wildest dreams and those red songs moderate hits

Maybe moderate hits among gays?

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Popster for Sale 57,180

11.3M + almost top 50 on Artist chart on a random Wednesday without any recent event music wise from her 

We used to pray for times like this when she was in the 80s on Artist chart before Bloody Mary and pulling 7-8M daily :dead:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807

OT:

Gaga’s strength is her reinvention lbr she has been underperforming since ASIB. Liddod want dance they asked for years they got it in 2020. Let’s see what she wants to do, anything smashing would be a surprise 

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 1/11/2024 at 6:23 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

OT:

Gaga’s strength is her reinvention lbr she has been underperforming since ASIB. Liddod want dance they asked for years they got it in 2020. Let’s see what she wants to do, anything smashing would be a surprise 

She’s most definitely not underperforming. ASIB was a smash in between that no one really expected. She’s doing very good. Her first two albums were huge, since BTW she’s doing great. Lbr and drop this tired narration, bestie. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1