The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 8,166

As regards release dates, she’s going to kinda clash with someone else in any case. Ariana 2nd single will come too at a certain point (Feb 16/23 or March 1 right before the album release), Dua will probably release again soon etc. 

I hope dates are already set for everyone and there won’t be much concern about it, 2024 is going to be crowded anyway. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 1/21/2024 at 8:13 PM, Fame Romance said:

Shallow +1,016,976

1M omgg:giveup: 

and a increase on a f-ing Saturday :abel_glow:

Shallow had enough of PF and BR tugging its wigs. 

Edited by zoldyck
  • love 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 1/21/2024 at 8:30 PM, Thrasher said:

As regards release dates, she’s going to kinda clash with someone else in any case. Ariana 2nd single will come too at a certain point (Feb 16/23 or March 1 right before the album release), Dua will probably release again soon etc. 

I hope dates are already set for everyone and there won’t be much concern about it, 2024 is going to be crowded anyway. 

I don't think Dua debut week is a problem, she is more like long-term threat. Her songs takes time to build up. 

Popstanne 8,166
On 1/21/2024 at 4:38 PM, zoldyck said:

I don't think Dua debut week is a problem, she is more like long-term threat. Her songs takes time to build up. 

Yeah and they were also supposed to release Future Nostalgia/Chromatica one week apart according to pre-Covid schedules. 

It was just to say they can’t start scrapping things depending on who releases x day or y day because 2024 seems crowded anyway. 

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 1/21/2024 at 8:34 PM, Ms Arid Lost said:

Replay - 45K streams (+46% yesterday)

Biggest update in months!!! And I oop

lady gaga applause GIF

oh wow wow, deserved. The production still slaps after 4 years.

Popstanne 9,702
On 1/21/2024 at 8:42 PM, Thrasher said:

Yeah and they were also supposed to release Future Nostalgia/Chromatica one week apart according to pre-Covid schedules. 

It was just to say they can’t start scrapping things depending on who releases x day or y day because 2024 seems crowded anyway. 

oh I definitely agree then. I think they should still avoid album bombs from artists like Kanye/Ariana, but shouldn't mind to new singles. They take up like one position on charts.

Popster This Way 708

Replay 45.000 streams and Shallow 1 million. Lets go.

i have been streaming Chromatica a lot this past week. Maybe its time for Chromatica to have a cute resurgence on streaming and build hype for LG7.

Go and stream Chromatica non-stop

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 1/21/2024 at 3:30 PM, Thrasher said:

Ari's second single is going to be announced on the 7th and dropped on the 9th...streets are saying 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 1/21/2024 at 2:42 PM, BloodyRain said:

Only one Friday left of January. The we start with February’s Fridays. Is still coming the lead on February? 

What do you think? 

at this point it feels impossible to see her ever releasing anything so idk,february feels as likely as later this year

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 1/21/2024 at 5:02 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

It’s 75k + the filtering, so not really close

How much do you think the filtering is? I don't think it's her fanbase that's streaming this, it's probably pretty close