The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 5/27/2024 at 4:41 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I just like to be blindly positive lol :laughga: especially since we have literally almost zero to go off of….i obviously know you are still very much a Gaga fan.

JUST TRY AND BE POSITIVE. You never know! Like I said no expected Miley to have the biggest smash hit of career and then to flop immediately after with “Doctor” and “II Most Wanted”

I’ll sorry for coming at you, I hope you know I appreciate all of the longtime fans here. And I understand us all having different POV.

Best Friends Love GIF by TV Land

gurl at least we will be so happy together when she will drop the lead :giveup: and bopping on it during the pride :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 5/27/2024 at 10:50 AM, Miaou said:

and bopping on it during the pride 

I can't believe I didn't even think of that lol. Of course she's gonna drop it in June

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 5/27/2024 at 10:50 AM, Miaou said:

gurl at least we will be so happy together when she will drop the lead :giveup: and bopping on it during the pride :giveup:

YAS SLAY!!! You can doomcast and I can hopedict and maybe it will debut top 5 :prideheart:

I will agree with you in the sense that the singles have to be AMAZING. We need people interested from the very first single. Ari’s latest release shows how important that truly is…we need a WCBF and not a Y,A? Type of lead performance…ILL BE PRAYING :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 5/27/2024 at 10:52 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

hopedict

Now that's something I do a lot!

• hugs 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,583

That point about BTW makes no sense when so many of it's songs are doing great recurrents (Judas, BM, GH, HML even BTW) 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 962
On 5/27/2024 at 5:54 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That point about BTW makes no sense when so many of it's songs are doing great recurrents (Judas, BM, GH, HML even BTW) 

My point is that it's a recent phenomenon. Prior to TikTok, Born This Way had abysmal streams.  

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 5/27/2024 at 4:58 PM, adelea said:

Her success won't have anything to do with these silly peaks 

Happier than ever peaked at #11 now it has 1.5B streams and 750k daily so all she needs a quality record which also is accessible to the GP 

She can peak at #20 but if longevity is there its her win 

For example shallow debuted at #28 and ASIB OST debuted with like 10m streams now its her most successful project in a decade 

yes I know this is why I prefer if she wins with longevity 

longevity >>>> peak and frontloaded success

Sadly it was not the case with her since BTW (excluding ASIB)

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/27/2024 at 11:56 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

My point is that it's a recent phenomenon. Prior to TikTok, Born This Way had abysmal streams.  

We all know it's recent. The earlier point of contention is that Gaga has "no longevity outside ASIB" (which Miaou later clarified to "the streaming era"). BTW having viral moments now actually makes the case stronger, because it means it is ageing well and developing longevity later on.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 5/27/2024 at 4:41 PM, Ben said:

I stopped being a success stan in 2017. I want quality pop music and it's a shame that we didn't get that with Joanne, ASIB, and Chromatica, but that snippet has reinvigorated my love for her music

We did get quality music with Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica. Like, stop with the nonsense. Lol.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 5/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, Miaou said:

plsssssssss Houdini stayed 6 months inside the top 100 on Spotify WW :lmao:

I hope Godga will have the same success or better but the chances are weak :katy:

Then let's hope Gaga will get the same payola on Spotify and the song will have the same playlist reach as Houdini. If the playlisting will be sh!t, yeah, it won’t stay too long high on the charts. We gotta wait and see what they got in store. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657

So Ari is releasing her new MV June 7

Eminem this friday

so the lead in 1 month ? :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 5/27/2024 at 5:14 PM, PanPikus said:

Then let's hope Gaga will get the same payola on Spotify and the song will have the same playlist reach as Houdini. If the playlisting will be sh!t, yeah, it won’t stay too long high on the charts. We gotta wait and see what they got in store. 

judging by the past with her team it wasn't too long in the playlists :katy: we better pray for a cute top 10 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461

I am once again reminding little fads that just because it's a genre you don't enjoy, doesn't mean it isn't of good quality

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

• thanks 9

Popster to Popster 4,199

If you have a Rotten Tomatoes/Metacritic/IMDb/Letterboxd account, please remember to log in and give Gaga Chromatica Ball a 5 star or 10/10 rating.

If you don’t, create an account now and do it. Thanks. :gunga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,827
On 5/27/2024 at 11:20 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I am once again reminding little fads that just because it's a genre you don't enjoy, doesn't mean it isn't of good quality

TELL THEM !!!!

Sinner’s Prayer is an excellent country song :talent:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/27/2024 at 12:24 PM, OliverDespechao said:

TELL THEM !!!!

Sinner’s Prayer is an excellent country song :talent:

Exactly. And before anybody tries it, Gaga has dipped her toes in country-influenced music before Joanne, thank you very much

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 5/27/2024 at 5:20 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Obviously. Sure, I dislike much of Joanne simply because it’s not my fave kind of music but it’s an album filled with lots of high quality songs.

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1