The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/27/2024 at 11:31 AM, Miaou said:

she has no longevity in her eras (except ASIB)

The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way are enjoying fantastic recurrents as we speak :banana:

• thanks 4

Popster This Way 962
On 5/27/2024 at 5:03 PM, Miaou said:

Ohh we are not ready when Dance in the shadows will be out of the top 100 on Spotify WW 3 day after its release 

I think that it will have a decent performance on Spotify WW during the first week. It might drop out of the top 40, but I doubt that it will leave the top 100. 

Spotify US on the other hand...She will most likely debut outside of the top 10 since the first seven spots are currently occupied by big songs with over 2M streams, and I don't think that the song will last a week inside the top 50.    

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 5/27/2024 at 4:26 PM, PanPikus said:

Ohh the Zua Lipa blueprint :applause:

Meaning GodGa won’t let the gurls breathe Yaaas :excited:

plsssssssss Houdini stayed 6 months inside the top 100 on Spotify WW :lmao:

I hope Godga will have the same success or better but the chances are weak :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 5/27/2024 at 4:33 PM, Dean Judaster said:

The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way are enjoying fantastic recurrents as we speak :banana:

I should have said albums released during the streaming era 

Joanne and Chromatica had tragic longevity 

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 5/27/2024 at 3:03 PM, Miaou said:

Ohh we are not ready when Dance in the shadows will be out of the top 100 on Spotify WW 3 day after its release 

Tea

but we will bop 💋

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 5/27/2024 at 10:31 AM, Miaou said:

not my fault if you are annoying by the reality 

Gaga isnt a streaming force, she has no longevity in her eras (except ASIB) so I expect weak numbers

Dude I can assure you that I'm not blaming you for my personality

Popster This Way 962
On 5/27/2024 at 5:33 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Born This Way is enjoying fantastic recurrent streams because of Bloody Mary and Judas. It had abysmal recurrent streams just a few years ago.  

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657

for real obviously I hope I'm wrong cause I want Gaga to have success again but the chances in 2024 are weak for her when the points are high and you have to pull 5M+ streams to be in the top 10 WW :enigma:

I hope she will ERASE me and proved me wrong 

At least it seems she will serve quality cause I'm obsessed with the snippet 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 962

I think that doomcasting is better than wishcasting. It's better to be prepared for the worst (especially considering how lead singles from LG5 and LG6 performed). She might pleasantly surprise us, but let's not set ourselves up for a disappointment.      

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 880
On 5/27/2024 at 10:34 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Born This Way is enjoying fantastic recurrent streams because of Bloody Mary and Judas. It had abysmal recurrent streams just a few years ago.  

So what

A win is a win, we don’t mind when or how did it happen 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/27/2024 at 11:34 AM, Miaou said:

I should have said albums released during the streaming era 

Joanne and Chromatica had tragic longevity 

That is fair, then. I did not realize BTW has already outstreamed Chromatica's total, and the gap is just going to keep getting bigger, sadly.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 5/27/2024 at 4:39 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I think that doomcasting is better than wishcasting. It's better to be prepared for the worst (especially considering how lead singles from LG5 and LG6 performed). She might pleasantly surprise us, but let's not set ourselves up for a disappointment.      

this is exacly my mind's strategy lmao :cm: I was too disappointed in the past with SL and PI :katy:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,848
On 5/27/2024 at 10:38 AM, Miaou said:

I stopped being a success stan in 2017. I want quality pop music and it's a shame that we didn't get that with Joanne, ASIB, and Chromatica, but that snippet has reinvigorated my love for her music

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 5/27/2024 at 10:38 AM, Miaou said:

for real obviously I hope I'm wrong cause I want Gaga to have success again but the chances in 2024 are weak for her when the points are high and you have to pull 5M+ streams to be in the top 10 WW :enigma:

I hope she will ERASE me and proved me wrong 

I just like to be blindly positive lol :laughga: especially since we have literally almost zero to go off of….i obviously know you are still very much a Gaga fan.

JUST TRY AND BE POSITIVE. You never know! Like I said no expected Miley to have the biggest smash hit of career and then to flop immediately after with “Doctor” and “II Most Wanted”

I’ll sorry for coming at you, I hope you know I appreciate all of the longtime fans here. And I understand us all having different POV.

Best Friends Love GIF by TV Land

• hugs 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/27/2024 at 11:34 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I said "as we speak". Which means it is currently enjoying good stats. Pride celebrations are around the corner too, so the title track is poised to get a boost.

Besides, 2 songs are from that album--why take them away?

"Album isn't doing well outside of its singles. Surprised?"

That logic applies to most mainstream albums. BM wasn't even officially a single, and HML, GH, and Americano also all went semi viral and enjoyed some boost.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 5/27/2024 at 10:41 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

At least, doomcasting is grounded in reality. Meanwhile, there are people who apparently expect DITS to go #1:banana:Why would you set Gaga up like that? 

I said yesterday that Gaga is not the type of artists to go #1, she’s only had 5 #1 hits in her whole career. But hopefully Gaga should be able to go Top 10! LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST (cries to myself praying it doesn’t flop) lol 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,388
On 5/27/2024 at 8:04 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

And? Are those songs not on the album? :mess:

• thanks 7
  • lol 4