The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 5/26/2024 at 10:22 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Not 2k :dead:

For an instrumental track from 2013 whose vocal version was released later on its not bad. The real tank is You Make Me if anything.

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,526

Fun Tonight made me teary :love: still my favourite equally with Replay. Such a good show I wish I could have attented :bebe:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 880
On 5/27/2024 at 4:14 AM, OliverDespechao said:

:bebe:

I said it a few pages ago that my friends who saw this movie all gave negative feedback. 
Besides most of Hollywood movies flopped hard this year, Challengers and The Fall Guy all got amazing reviews while their box offices are very disappointing 

Popster This Way 687
On 5/26/2024 at 10:22 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Interesting how nobody knows about her plans this time. 

Not even her

G8lsTB8.gif

• lol 16

Popster This Way 646

RideOrDie has just posted Chronatica's original roll out on ATRL :enigma:

FEB 2020

Feb 1 – Super Bowl AT&T Party Performance (90 min show live streamed on Twitter)

Feb 2 – Super Bowl Sunday with Dolby Atmos TV spot + Apple shot on iPhone TV spot

Feb 7 – "Stupid Love" single / video release

Feb 7 – Apple SL Shot on iPhone campaign commences

Feb 9 – Apple spot during Oscars

Feb 19 – BRIT Awards (with some Haus Labs influencer event for UK? Matte crayon launch 2/14 or 2/15)

MAR 2020

March TBC – album pre-order / second single & video release  (20th?)

March TBC – Amazon TV spots commence

March 8 – International Women's Day

March 12 – Saudi Arabia private (Enigma + single)

March TBC – Final Four something (AT&T is major sponsor) / ROM performance?

March 29 – iHeartRadio Music Awards (ask for Haus Labs TV spot during broadcast) ROM perf

APR 2020

Stunt promo event to launch album (YouTube as partner? IMAX) Spike Jonze? SNL?

Apr 10 – ALBUM RELEASE

Apr 10 – Coachella secret underplay (filmed for IMAX broadcast)

Apr 23 – IMAX event (one big night, several days thereafter); live debut Hold My Hand

Apr TBC – Coachella underplay goes live on YouTube

Apr 29 – Billboard Music Awards

Apr 30 – Enigma returns to Vegas

Apr / May TBC – Dom Perignon campaign launches

Oh Godmatica, she had so much planned for you before Covid gagged us. I will always love you and defend you, you were the rebirth of a Ga we thought we had lost. Thank you Gags for this perfect film to wrap up what could have been a monumental era. My thoughts and prayers are now with LG7 to be THE Gargoyle era we deserve. Fake insiders to the left of me, Joker FADs to the right as we march into an epic year that will be bad for the OGHs, as I once famously declared. While this base continues to beg for a crumb of tea (PLEEEK RIDEORDIE PLEEK), and Gargamel dances in the shadow of the night, there's only one thing left for me to say to you liddos...

• paws up 4
  • shook 4

Kindness Admin 7,527
On 5/26/2024 at 4:05 PM, boobatella said:

i gotta say one thing though, i’m a bit sad there were no parts in the film where the audience sings a part of a song

the crowd was insane in Paris

I was at the LA show and we were def singing. They def did not include it intentionally, but it was weird to have it so low when they show her asking the crowd to sing. I wonder if they didn’t grab it well enough. Or maybe we were flops, who knows!

• paws up 1
  • hugs 3

Popster for Sale 44,588
On 5/26/2024 at 9:13 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I noticed that too, the crowd was such a flop in always remember us this way and edge of glory. They've should've edited in paris or london audio in those parts. :icant:

On 5/26/2024 at 11:05 PM, admin said:

I was at the LA show and we were def singing. They def did not include it intentionally, but it was weird to have it so low when they show her asking the crowd to sing. I wonder if they didn’t grab it well enough. Or maybe we were flops, who knows!

Incoming ban for Oreos :jailga:

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,741
On 5/26/2024 at 11:18 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Incoming ban for Oreos :jailga:

Oroes in the Shadow indeed

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,741
On 5/26/2024 at 11:47 PM, Dean Judaster said:

People saying goodbye to Chromatica already? We still have CBTF for Emmys! :mess:

We need to be humble :giveup:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 5/26/2024 at 1:16 AM, DonnieDarko said:

God, the production on Replay is amazing and the movie version sounds even more amazing, chills.

IKR. The guitars, the strings... Sometimes her live arrangements put studio versions to shame. I'm glad they recorded the audio and mixed it so we'll for the film. The guitars and drums really came through. 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 5/26/2024 at 2:06 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The production sounds extremely promising, but I hope that she will not serve Dope vocals on the entire song. Plastic Doll, her best Chromatica song, is a good combination of FameGa vocals and Dope vocals.   

I'm sorry I don't see this at all :rip:

Her so-called Dope vocals are excellent for a ballad like that. They're raw, emotional, drunk, and have a strong core. She successfully pulls this off in TIHTY as well, though much more traditionally. The dramatic tone is probably what turns some listeners off. 

Plastic Doll sounds nothing like The Fame vocals (the verses are too bright and nasal) or like Dope. The chorus sounds like nothing she's ever done before. 

And the snippet sounds like neither of those styles.

Spoiler

If anything, the snippet reminds me of Stupid Love vocals :laughga:

• thanks 1