The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,771
Posted (edited)

Interscope is supposedly interested in the overlap of it all, to have her be everything everywhere all at once. At least according to HasItLeaked. I believe it.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,771

Finally watched the tour film, it was great. :giveup: She ate every choreo up and sounded absolutely stunning, especially on the piano section, though that part felt a bit too long. Besides that it was nearly perfect. Loved the part when she talked about abortion rights, it felt very pointed unlike some other speeches that were too vague and rehearsed. 

I'm definitely going to watch this again and again.mp3 It feels unreal to watch these performances in HD after almost two years of shaky cameras.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,751
On 5/26/2024 at 5:24 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Now... 36 minutes :giveup:

she won't annonce something on a Sunday, I think she won't announce anything until like June 4

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/26/2024 at 4:25 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Enough time has passed, which songs need to be retired or at least have a break from her setlists?

:arguega:

Telephone, Just Dance and LoveGame have great recurrents but lord I'm tired. Get Alejandro, Judas, Applause in there instead.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/26/2024 at 4:25 PM, XXXlop said:

They got a point tho. And it was just November.

She was already dressing mostly in black and white back then. A lot of us clocked that possibility.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/26/2024 at 4:25 PM, ViviLittleM said:

she won't annonce something on a Sunday, I think she won't announce anything until like June 4

why? 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
On 5/26/2024 at 12:26 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She was already dressing mostly in black and white back then. A lot of us clocked that possibility.

Weren't you the first one to point it out?

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/26/2024 at 4:30 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Weren't you the first one to point it out?

I was one of the first people to believe it might mean something in regards to her direction yes. A lot of these accounts clearly scroll through atrl/ggd and here and run with whatever people are speculating.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354
On 5/26/2024 at 11:27 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

why? 

The only things that’s making me hesitant to expect an immediate reaction is because of the holiday weekend in the US…

They could let the hype just speak for itself over the weekend and make a formal announcement early next week?

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 5/26/2024 at 4:34 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The only things that’s making me hesitant to expect an immediate reaction is because of the holiday weekend in the US…

They could let the hype just speak for itself over the weekend and make a formal announcement early next week?

I think the hype is very contained within the fanbase right now. And official announcement would be great to sort of burst the bubble. But it's very possible that no announcement is coming soon, though I think it would be strange.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,540
On 5/26/2024 at 11:03 AM, Daddy said:

Sup king!!

Abominable Snowman Yeti GIF by MOODMAN

On 5/26/2024 at 11:05 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I respectfully suggest you appoint a new mod while you, @admin and @corvus albus are all active please.

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

On 5/26/2024 at 11:17 AM, ViviLittleM said:

where's my bottle

On 5/26/2024 at 11:20 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Admin already dipped

200.gif?cid=a240fe21nonkuc1c3a007qel8um9

Tbh I’m amazed the site is still here 🫣

How we all doing? Glad there are any still standing mods. Lol

• hugs 2
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 41,873
On 5/26/2024 at 4:40 PM, admin said:

Tbh I’m amazed the site is still here 🫣

How we all doing? Glad there are any still standing mods. Lol

Not you quoting and ignoring the requests :icant:

• lol 9

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 5/25/2024 at 11:36 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Another glowing review :tea:

https://decider.com/2024/05/25/lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-hbo-max-review/

Our Take: Sometimes, when that career migration begins for A-list talent, it leaves you wondering if you can’t just go back. Sure, Lady Gaga never stopped proving herself. She transitioned into movies, made one called A Star is Born, and grabbed a Best Actress nom for it. No big deal! But one of the effects of Gaga Chromatica Ball is to refresh our understanding of how great she is at the whole singing, songwriting, and performing thing. It draws on her penchant for reinvention – indeed, she reinvents herself in part for each of the show’s specific acts. But this is a film that captures a concert, and the concert features an artist who needs no artifice to be awesome. The singlong choruses and stadium-sized moments are key to the production. But when Gaga repairs to the side stage for a set she leads, often solo at that tree piano, she has the ability to miniaturize the room. It feels like she’s singing the Star is Born ballads “Shallow” and “Always Remember Us This Way” to one person at a time, or inspiring the individual who needed it most with a stirring interpretation of the anthem “Born This Way.” And when she gets to “The Edge of Glory,” playing piano one handed while pointing with the other, we’re all hanging on that moment of truth. Lady Gaga’s multidisciplinary career is terrific. She’s always hungry, so let her cook. But in Chromatica Ball, she shares every last ingredient that ever made her a master.

Our Call: STREAM IT. Gaga Chromatica Ball is a thrilling, maximalist concert film that activates its spectacle through the sheer force of Lady Gaga as a live performer. Thematic setpieces, creative film editing touches, and an ambitious rate of costume changes are all in support of how great Gaga is as a singer and the front person for her entire aesthetic.  

I’m pretty sure this counts for RT! 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1