The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,899
On 5/26/2024 at 10:44 AM, Dean Judaster said:

I do want her to also win a big category Grammy because she deserves one but I can also understand if she would rather focus on the Oscars. Her Grammys total isn't something to scoff at, and she can probably still win them regularly.

literally only stan twitter cares about which categories artists have won, so i'm more than happy if she keeps winning in the pop/visual media fields

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,452
On 5/26/2024 at 3:44 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I do want her to also win a big category Grammy because she deserves one but I can also understand if she would rather focus on the Oscars. Her Grammys total isn't something to scoff at, and she can probably still win them regularly.

Honestly I don't think the quality competition is big this year apart Billie who made such a strong album. Taylor and Beyoncé released quite weak material for their standards. Gaga will always get competition even if she's aiming an album release after the deadline (September) 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 10:47 AM, Lazz Monster said:

literally only stan twitter cares about which categories artists have won, so i'm more than happy if she keeps winning in the pop/visual media fields

On 5/26/2024 at 10:53 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly I don't think the quality competition is big this year apart Billie who made such a strong album. Taylor and Beyoncé released quite weak material for their standards. Gaga will always get competition even if she's aiming an album release after the deadline (September) 

And potentially the votes could get so split many ways it will be a very wild card.

Either way new music or not, Grammys competition or not, I'd rather wait what she plans to do. After all these years, even historical trends on her career mean nothing. Anything can happen.

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,677

Spotify Friday:

Chromatica - 2.587.282.557 (+847.345) [+112k compared to last week]

*the effect of the movie will be seen in the update tomorrow

• paws up 6
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/26/2024 at 11:04 AM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Friday:

Chromatica - 2.587.282.557 (+847.345) [+112k compared to last week]

*the effect of the movie will be seen in the update tomorrow

And we also probably need to consider the weekend has drops, so we need to compare it from previous Saturday/Sunday. Add that to the fact that some people will probably stream after watching the concert film instead of before. Just to prevent some meltdowns, if any lol

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,177
On 5/26/2024 at 3:56 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I hope that it will serve longevity then because securing a top 10 debut will be extremely challenging given how high the points are. It might be the worst time of the year to release a lead single tbh. 

https://x.com/talkofthecharts/status/1793115032399806924/photo/1

Either way though, who really cares about numbers at the end of the day? It’s great to have success but having great music means more in the long run :oscar:

• hugs 3
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,527

lady gaga applause GIF
hi girlies 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 11:49 AM, admin said:

lady gaga applause GIF
hi girlies 

Welcome back, Yeti! We gon have fun tonight

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 5/26/2024 at 3:44 PM, Dean Judaster said:

one of the reasons I think its better to fall into the next grammy year is so the awards season for lg7 and joker dont collide

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/26/2024 at 12:14 PM, Andreu said:

one of the reasons I think its better to fall into the next grammy year is so the awards season for lg7 and joker dont collide

Fair but don't you miss Gagauary? :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1