The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster This Way 603
Posted (edited)

If the August album release is true....then I guess the single will drop in June-July...

Anyways, 2024 100% confirmed :applause:

Edited by XXXlop
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 467

She sounded so good during the SL-ROM-HMH run. I remember she stuggled a bit during those cuz she was already tired by that point, but she put her whole Gagussy into it for this date :ally:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 5/26/2024 at 7:32 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Wondering if we have to wait a few weeks before she announces

We need @SweetOreosOfHeaven to check the redit user’s recent posts. I’ve read somewhere that they said she’s going to talk about the song on May 26th. 

Popster to Popster 2,793
Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 7:54 AM, ViviLittleM said:

IT'S NOT ON PASS WARNER YET WHAT THE HELL

MAIS C'EST PAS A 9H ? Normalement si... c'est comme ça d'habitude... (j'ai vu 5mins et c'est wow)

Edited by kékette

Popster for Sale 44,341
On 5/26/2024 at 6:54 AM, DonnieDarko said:

We need @SweetOreosOfHeaven to check the redit user’s recent posts. I’ve read somewhere that they said she’s going to talk about the song on May 26th. 

Honestly I don't expect them to know anything else. They just got probably got a job that gives them access to shows/movies earlier but not necessarily music.

• paws up 2

The snippet kinda reminds me of Night Crawler by Miley and Billy Idol, which was also produced by Andrew Watt. If LG7 is something similar to Plastic Hearts I’d be SO happy. To me that album is the perfect, balanced combo of rock and pop. Rich production, great lyrics, catchy melodies and hooks. 

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702

OH MY GOD we did it besties :darkmode:

Dance in the Shadows already my favourite song :darkmode: it sounds so good :darkmode:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 8

A Popster Is Born 12,762
Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 6:51 AM, adelea said:

Yeah its very gaga coded reminded me of perfect illusion chorus 

i hope the song is not as loud and verses are catchy and gp friendly 

No one wants to wake up to what I did this morning! I can already see the -0.05 radio update 18 days later :enigma:

Mind you, the production already sounds more interesting then the last album but ‘dance in the night’ girl…. :awkney: the fan service, we have a MTN/DITD

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702

TCBF AVAILABLE ON MY MAX :darkmode:

they translated it to "Gaga’s colourball" :icant: eye- :icant:

• lol 12
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 14,734
Posted (edited)

Did she really dance in one of the dates just for this? Without music? What am I missing? Am I that stupid?

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 6

Popster This Way 961

The snippet is obviously amazing, but I hope that it will not be released soon since the timing is horrible. She will be facing off against huge rap songs and female smashes like Espresso and Lunch. She won't be able to debut in the top 10 if she releases within two weeks. I think that August should be much better.   

• thanks 1