The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
Posted (edited)

wow the concert was so f-ing amazing..literally balled my eyes out during TEOG and Angel Down…she sounded INCREDIBLE.

My family was floored by the piano section and my step sister was in tears during Shallow. My dad is a huge TGM fan and he was LOVING Hold My Hand. Rain on Me and Stupid Love were also really well received. Honestly it was so good and it was incredible to be able to relive the experience.

AND THE SNIPPET AT THE END!!!!!!! :bradley:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 5/25/2024 at 11:03 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I wish I saw this live

cry crying GIF

So I've been trying to love myself more recently and Jesus, Stupid Love's lyrics just clicked tonight in a way I never realized. She was talking to herself all along. She wants her own love. She wants to battle for herself. She wants to have faith in herself. I--

cry crying GIF

• hugs 5

Popstanne 9,894

Wow, the show was amazing, definitely more deserving of an emmy than the monster ball, little complainers lost hard because the editing was great :gaga-thanks:

When she sang Angel Down I was in tears :bradley:

and the snippet at the end, I admit I never really believed it was coming, but IT IS COMING :darkmode::darkmode::darkmode::darkmode:

Movie Reaction GIF

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 5/25/2024 at 10:49 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Wow, the show was amazing, definitely more deserving of an emmy than the monster ball, little complainers lost hard because the editing was great :gaga-thanks:

When she sang Angel Down I was in tears :bradley:

and the snippet at the end, I admit I never really believed it was coming, but IT IS COMING :darkmode::darkmode::darkmode::darkmode:

Movie Reaction GIF

I know, I actually didn’t really believe it either…I totally thought it was fake hype…:dean_scream: so glad to be so f-ing wrong

• yaas, gaga 2

Popstanne 9,894
On 5/25/2024 at 11:51 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I know, I actually didn’t really believe it either…I totally thought it was fake hype…:dean_scream: so glad to be so f-ing wrong

So glad I decided to come back to this cult site now :shakes:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
Posted (edited)

I’m yet to watch the special but THE SNIPPET

:giveup:

:excited:

I just can’t and I’m so happy. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 329

The show was so good, It always amazes me how she can dance and sing like that at the same time. She was born to be a star. I got emotional during the born this way song. She did such a good work with this film, I hope she snatch a nomination at least. 

The snippet sounds amazing, I hope she announce the single today or tomorrow. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 2
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,486
On 5/25/2024 at 10:10 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m yet to watch the special but THE SNIPPET

:giveup:

:excited:

I just can’t and I’m so happy. 

It doesn’t sound rock and the production seems to be great. Andrew Watt deserves his dick sucked tbqh 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 5/26/2024 at 5:14 AM, ConnorFilm said:

It doesn’t sound rock and the production seems to be great. Andrew Watt deserves his dick sucked tbqh 

If I’ll tell you that I’m relieved, would that be a bad thing?:scared: But anyway, I’m so happy, like I feel 15 yo again and we ALL know I’m not 15 lmao. 

And yes, Andrew deserves to be served until the end of time.

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,609

If the snippet is representative, then idk what you're talking about girl with the "I've never made music like this" thing :enigma:

• lol 5