The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,925
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 9:00 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Classy!
Us BalladGa stans don’t need to act out of insecurity, we are confident being on the right side got her career and wellbeing :smug:

Exactly, i'm already being fed more than enough with Joker 2 this year, i won't complain about a pop/edm album at all, all i want is for her to actually enjoy singing the music she's putting out, which wasn't true for chromatica

Edited by Lazz Monster

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 5/25/2024 at 2:59 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Is he more reliable than blade? :bebe:

Yes. But with our luck and the hate towards the base, I wouldn’t be shocked if it would turn out that he’s trolling. 
:icant:

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 5/25/2024 at 1:09 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I'm actually quite happy tbh, I'm pretty sure there'll still be a ballad on LG7, and I'm just glad she looks really happy with her new music so we can expect her to promote it more

Oh of course. I’m sure LG7 will have a ballad or ballads. And we will stream it.

However I’m fairly sure she loves and is happy with all of her music releases which she already confirmed multiple times. 
:love:

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 5/25/2024 at 1:48 PM, Miaou said:

If she drops tonight, she will lose 2 days of tracking :enigma:

annoucing not releasing

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 5/25/2024 at 7:50 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Do we know what’s the total units currently of ChromAOTYca in USA?

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

1.4M-1.5M

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,649

LadyGagaNow didn't make a post denying the allegations so it must be true :icant: get ready to officially embark on the LG7 era tonight besties :oprah: 

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,649

Also streets saying Parris Goebel is Gaga's new choreographer. She's been liking and commenting her posts with black hearts lately, and Gaga didn't even thank Richy during TCBf premiere so maybe she did finally let him go so he can focus on JoJo Siwa.

• paws up 1
  • shook 5
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395

The black look reminded me of this photo from 2009. The fact that this is the only picture we have of Alexander McQueen and her :bradley:

spacer.png

• hugs 2
  • love 5

New Popster 9
Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I frequently check this page to check for chart updates and share the excitement we get if our favorite artists get chart success. However, Today I need your help with a job application!

Two days ago I stumbled upon a job for a data analyst for Sony Music (sadly not Interscope lol) and I thought omg that is like combining my passion for tracking chart data for my favorite artists as a job. For this job, I have to make a visualisation of something interesting that happened in the music industry as of late, that could translate in better ROI for new music releases. It has to be a data-based visualization. 

If anyone has any creative ideas, that would mean the world to me :)

Thanks a lot in advance!!❤️

Btw very happy with the incoming peak for Judas @Dean Judaster ;)

Edited by Flo
  • hugs 9

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 5/25/2024 at 9:56 PM, Flo said:

Hi guys, I frequently check this page to check for chart updates and share the excitement we get if our favorite artists get chart success. However, I need your help with a job application!

Two days ago I stumbled upon a job for data analyst for Sony Music (sadly not Interscope lol) and I thought omg that is like combining my passion for tracking chart data for my favorite artists as a job. For this job, I have to make a visualisation of something interesting that happened in the music industry as of late. It has to be a data-based visualization. 

You can use US Spotify's Top200 Data on how the Pandemic affected Music Streaming.. from pre-lockdown to lockdown to post-lockdown

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 5/25/2024 at 10:56 AM, Flo said:

Hi guys, I frequently check this page to check for chart updates and share the excitement we get if our favorite artists get chart success. However, I need your help with a job application!

Two days ago I stumbled upon a job for data analyst for Sony Music (sadly not Interscope lol) and I thought omg that is like combining my passion for tracking chart data for my favorite artists as a job. For this job, I have to make a visualisation of something interesting that happened in the music industry as of late. It has to be a data-based visualization. 

I wish you the very best! Sadly my professional experience falls outside yours so I can't really offer much. But I'm rooting for you :prideheart:

Always nice to see a fellow Judas enjoyer

heart-love.gif

• love 1