PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 14,733

She renewed her contract with the Illuminati, I see:applause:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 5/24/2024 at 8:52 AM, eternalsunshine said:

So LG7 truly is coming before October :darkmode:

she seems to be in a good place right now and very passionate about the new music :giveup:

i can’t wait

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,862
On 5/24/2024 at 3:15 AM, Aloe said:

Another one trying to ensure gaga maintains her “artistic integrity” by doing legacy standard releases while others like Billie are doing this :katy:

For Gaga's next album i want multi-covers like Midnights : 4 different album covers + She should release 3/4 tracks bonus for streaming services. Then she will serves the slowed and the Speed up versions for the second week adding even signed copies for taking that second week. 

The release album period should be between fall and early winter when physical sales are strong.

No singles before album: a great lead with the album + pushing a promo single in second week + promo for second single post-album.

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 41,589
On 5/24/2024 at 7:11 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Gaga is trending on X at #13we love her again music video GIF by Lady Gaga

Didn’t think X still ranks actual trends. Thought they are personalised now

Pop-a-911-ster 28,839
x3
On 5/24/2024 at 4:11 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

omg all the outfits and the PIANO…OMG :bradley:

On 5/24/2024 at 5:26 AM, emig_09 said:

Omg I'm getting super strong vibes from the event she did the day she released ARTPOP

The real Gaga is back:giveup:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,341
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 6:07 AM, XXXlop said:

"I have been working on my new music all the time and I truly live and breathe it," she said of her highly anticipated seventh studio album, which will follow 2020's Chromatica. "I just can't wait to give it to the fans."

Of the "completely different project" and when her little monsters can expect it, she added, "They hate when I say, 'Soon,' but soon."

https://www.etonline.com/lady-gaga-teases-new-music-reacts-to-beyonce-telephone-sequel-rumors-exclusive-226120

Here's the concrete info I told y'all about. I don't think she would've said soon if it wasn't coming this year so #2024sters won. @boobatella Also the way she's teasing it to be a combination/breakdown of genres, she's so confident in this project :giveup:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,341

That is her best look this decade, hands down. Ended everyone at the MET Gala with ease.

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I woke up too. 

• paws up 8
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,341

She wore an all-white look and an all-black look. Maybe LG7 era's theme is going to be black and white. She also confirmed what I suspected that the concept of LG7 was something she begun during TCB. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

Popster This Way 961

Of course, the GP is gobbling up the most basic song on the album:mess: Will it keep increasing on Spotify as well? 

6    +2    
Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER
7    =    
Billie Eilish - CHIHIRO
8    -2    
Billie Eilish - LUNCH
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 5/24/2024 at 10:30 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She wore an all-white look and an all-black look. Maybe LG7 era's theme is going to be black and white. She also confirmed what I suspected that the concept of LG7 was something she begun during TCB. 

yeah she knows our trauma with the word "soon" so she wouldn’t be teasing it if it wasn’t coming this year

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,341
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 8:48 AM, boobatella said:

yeah she knows our trauma with the word "soon" so she wouldn’t be teasing it if it wasn’t coming this year

the way she even acknowledged it :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 5/24/2024 at 9:48 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Where did she say this? 

On the live stream. I hope the full thing will be published somehow.