The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 38,951
On 5/22/2024 at 3:24 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I still have nightmares from that day. I remember watching the Oscar nominations live and seeing "Penelopa Cruz" in the subtitles while realizing that it was the last slot:banana: I spent four months on Goldderby tracking every single regional award only to end up with such a massive snub. The way her odds shot up after BAFTA only for her not to make it:banana:  

How do you think I feel? Coming in here every day posting Gaga’s nominations and wins and feeling so confident only to have it wasted. I remember wanting to instantly delete my spreadsheet out of anger. 

The BAFTA nomination set us up SO MUCH. I remember joining a live with awards predictors and so many of them were instantly moving Gaga to #1 and was like “I think she’s about to win this” and then the f-ing snub…

thank god this year is already seeing much more manageable. Gaga was facing a lot of stiff competition that year from Chastain, Kidman, Colman, Stewart, Reinsive, Cruz and people like Alana Haim & Rachel Zegler. The crop will be much smaller this year.

• hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880

What about that “insider” saying Chromatica Deluxe was coming on May 24th before TCBT release?? :oops:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 5/22/2024 at 11:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

How do you think I feel? Coming in here every day posting Gaga’s nominations and wins and feeling so confident only to have it wasted. I remember wanting to instantly delete my spreadsheet out of anger. 

The BAFTA nomination set us up SO MUCH. I remember joining a live with awards predictors and so many of them were instantly moving Gaga to #1 and was like “I think she’s about to win this” and then the f-ing snub…

thank god this year is already seeing much more manageable. Gaga was facing a lot of stiff competition that year from Chastain, Kidman, Colman, Stewart, Reinsive, Cruz and people like Alana Haim & Rachel Zegler. The crop will be much smaller this year.

It was the most shocking-unexpected thing happened in Gaga's career hands down.

Popster to Popster 4,481
On 5/22/2024 at 11:57 PM, Andreu said:

Happy birthday to God this Way :darkmode:

Judas, Marry The Night, Born This Way, TEOG, Bloody Mary, ScheiBe, HML, You&I. Full of bop after bop. Honestly my favorite album of hers. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 5/23/2024 at 6:57 AM, Andreu said:

Happy birthday to God this Way :darkmode:

JUDAS>>>>>> 🔥🔥

13 years later and still sounds fresh as hell! 

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster This Way 868

All of my friends who watched Furiosa told me that movie is a hot piece of sh!t:whatga:

Hope it means one less competitor for BA :teddy:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,300

Youtube :

Current Daily views 

Lady Gaga - 3.858M

---BARRIER---

Beyoncé - 3.535M

Marilia Mendonça - 3.242M 

Dua Lipa - 3.066M

Katy Perry - 2.7M

Rihanna - 2.482M

Miley Cyrus - 2.411M

Adele - 2.269M

Sia - 2.127M

Selena Gomez - 1.944M

Jennifer Lopez - 1.706M

Nicki Minaj - 1.536M

Cardi B - 1.3M

Gaga is truly smashing on this platform despite no new era since 2020 :bradley: already above a lot of female artists who released new materials recently (except Rih)

Only Taylor, Shakira, Billie and Ariana are above Gaga 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2