PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Ooohhh not 240K for Billie 

Yeah Gaga isn’t touching 100K for LG7 

Popster This Way 962
On 5/19/2024 at 11:02 AM, Miaou said:

Ooohhh not 240K for Billie 

Yeah Gaga isn’t touching 100K for LG7 

If Billie isn't touching 250K with stellar views, on-point promo, 73M on Spotify, and stable AM numbers, I am afraid to even think what LG7 numbers will look like. That said, Billie's numbers seem to be too low. She still has eight songs in the AM top 20.     

Popster for Sale 44,650

The people who are constantly reminding us of how sure they are LG7 will debut with 50k units are the same people constantly meltdowning about it :icant:

• thanks 11
  • lol 1

I have a feeling that most of the footage for the film will be the LA show, BUT I also believe she has some other professional videos taken in other dates. For instance, she did an impromptu photoshoot at her Paris show, so I think we will at least get a few BTS moments of her talking/getting ready similar to those in the MB special. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 5/19/2024 at 12:13 PM, ViviLittleM said:

do we have the hour for traumatica ball's release?

4am French time hope u stay up

Popster This Way 710

OMG, we are not aware of how lucky we are to have this album in our hands. These last few weeks I have been rediscovering Chromatica since the film’s announcemnet and it is truly fantastic. The tracks are amazing. One time Babylon is my favorite. Then, Gaga drops Alice sneak peek and that one is my favorite. Other days I am obssesed with 911 or Replay, then Sour Candy or Sine From Above. All tracks. I am so happy for the film.

Stream Chromatica guys 

• love 8