The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster This Way 962
On 5/18/2024 at 8:47 PM, OliverDespechao said:

“BORN THIS CENTURY” LMAOSJDHSJHDHHS

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They did not have to be this oddly specific considering that it's actually the biggest non-TS female debut after Cowboy Carter (which had like 30 tracks). 

Popster This Way 962
On 5/18/2024 at 6:59 PM, Leptine said:

HMC is not really a good example of comparison, the song did well (but nothing impressive to write about) because Elton was coming from the smash of 'Cold Heart' and the song had the same formula of rielaborating an old song of him, I think that if 'Hold me Closer' would have been released with Katy and her not being limited as background vocalist like they did with Britney, the song would have performed even better :tea:

No, it wouldn't. It secured its #6 peak because of strong sales (fueled by Britney fans).    

Popster for Sale 44,733
On 5/18/2024 at 6:58 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

They did not have to be this oddly specific considering that it's actually the biggest non-TS female debut after Cowboy Carter (which had like 30 tracks). 

pls that sounds even more oddly specific :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 962
On 5/18/2024 at 10:23 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Billie isn’t doing that hot tbh… 

I think it’ll climb a bit, but this ain’t reaching past 300k. 

Those are pretty low numbers. Yikes. She will probably get blocked. I just hate Taylor with every fiber of my body. Such a disgusting nasty woman. 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,830

Billie and finneas obviously used their soundtrack experience to create a very seamless and easy listening experience with her new album. Here’s hoping ga can utilise that same experience into LG7 too :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 2:28 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Those are pretty low numbers. Yikes. She will probably get blocked. I just hate Taylor with every fiber of my body. Such a disgusting nasty woman. 

I wonder if any songs outside of Lunch will go top 10 tbh. Maybe she should have dropped a single or two before the album because despite the great reviews and solid fan reaction, this isn't making a huge amount of noise. I was actually a little surprised to see the album only get around 70 million streams on Spotify in its first day. I anticipated 90-100M. Strange. 

Edited by ConnorFilm

Popster This Way 962
Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 10:33 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I wonder if any songs outside of Lunch will go top 10 tbh. Maybe she should have dropped a single or two before the album because despite the great reviews and solid fan reaction, this isn't making a huge amount of noise. I was actually a little surprised to see the album only get around 70 million streams on Spotify in its first day. I anticipated 90-100M. Strange. 

Yeah, I also anticipated 90M. Her streams are underwhelming, but the HDD prediction seems to be too conservative. They also predicted 250K for Guts, but she did 300K. I think it will depend on how stable this album is going to be. It is not freefalling on Apple Music, which is an encouraging sign.    

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo

Popster to Popster 2,926
On 5/18/2024 at 9:57 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I can see LG7 debuting with 150k units

I predict 180.000 

100.000 pure sales + 80.000 from streams and single sales

Popster to Popster 2,926
On 5/18/2024 at 10:09 PM, ViviLittleM said:

bought this for my mom, for mothers' day, do you like it?

creoles-en-3-ors-motifs-coeurs.jpg?c6d09

It's serving Kindness Punk, approved  :romance:

• yaas, gaga 1