On 5/18/2024 at 12:25 PM, OliverDespechao said:

OMG YAAAAS @Dean Judaster

beat ya by a second but YEEEEEAAAA

Driving Dean Winchester GIF

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 5/18/2024 at 12:27 PM, OliverDespechao said:

#ThankYouTikTok 18032_900.gif18032_900.gif

The fact that JJK fans used this for a Gojo vs Sukuna edit, and Gojo is revealed to probably be alive yesterday. Judas' MV is full of JJK comments, and now Gaga is back on tiktok. Aahh

9CxL2Pt.gif

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
Posted (edited)

The fact that @Doncho missed his prediction by 100x and lost that year (2022), and has been losing ever since

(+2 years) whew. Big fat L :icant:

Edited by Dean Judaster
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,924
x3

Bloody Mary and Judas being Gagas most streamed song in 2022 and 2024 respectively, were not on my 2010s bingo list

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 5/18/2024 at 9:24 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

katy is anti-frontloaded but her music is payola'd and does well in asia so she could get some cute 200k-300k tea thing

She'll never be able to have a 'Hold Me Closer' 350-400k DANCE longevity pop hit

HMC is not really a good example of comparison, the song did well (but nothing impressive to write about) because Elton was coming from the smash of 'Cold Heart' and the song had the same formula of rielaborating an old song of him, I think that if 'Hold me Closer' would have been released with Katy and her not being limited as background vocalist like they did with Britney, the song would have performed even better :tea:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

She was the prettiest during the Venus Era i swear

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 5/18/2024 at 4:56 PM, Andreu said:

It did pretty bad for Ariana's standarts but ultimately it's freefall was cushioned by the albums great performance on streaming. 

Popster This Way 719

Si after Billie, the next ones releasing albums are Gaga, Katy and Rihanna right? 

The first part of the year was more saturated, I think the best time for Gaga would be in September (for Grammys 2026) or I would say the first quarter or next year. Lead un January album in March 

Popster This Way 962
Posted (edited)

Billie's Spotify debut is underwhelming since I was expecting around 90M, but it's still a great comeback for her after that big sophomore slump. She has easily shot down fad allegations. Hopefully, it will have enough longevity to secure that 400K debut. 

Edited by lookwhatyoumademedo

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/18/2024 at 2:16 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Billie's Spotify debut is underwhelming since I was expecting around 90M, but it's still a great comeback for her after that big sophomore slump. She has easily shot down fad allegations. Hopefully, it will have enough longevity to secure that 400K debut. 

I was about to say it. 73 filtered streams… what about unfiltered?

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 5/18/2024 at 12:32 PM, Dean Judaster said:

The fact that @Doncho missed his prediction by 100x and lost that year (2022), and has been losing ever since

(+2 years) whew. Big fat L :icant:

Plsss :icant:

We call anything viral thats what upsets me. But so glad its getting traction now. One of Gaga s best songs and videos :applause:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 1