The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster This Way 962
On 5/16/2024 at 12:38 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

JFAD better be good cause WB could easily dump it for Furiosa and Dune Pt 2 and there goes Gaga’s Oscar chances 

I don't think that Taylor-Joy is getting a nom considering that they've snubbed Charlize (who is much bigger and more respected) despite MMFR getting a bunch of nominations.  

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265
On 5/16/2024 at 7:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah they deleted their post because they realized how toxic it was. Again, I feel like a broken record but I always wonder why people online b*ch and moan how Gaga wants nothing to do with the Little Monsters anymore and doesn’t interact with us anymore. AND I DONT BLAME HER. I wouldn’t interact with us either.

this fandom truly is one of the worst. It really is. But honestly I’m not surprised when “Gays” are one KNOWN to be one of the most disloyal fanbases 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 5/16/2024 at 12:46 PM, boobatella said:

what was the post about?

"yeah we can tell she edited it" responding to the new Alice short

• sad 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
On 5/16/2024 at 2:48 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

"yeah we can tell she edited it" responding to the new Alice short

i honestly don’t get the hate for the glitchy edit, it ads nuance to the performance, since she is basically just standing there

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 5/16/2024 at 12:51 PM, boobatella said:

i honestly don’t get the hate for the glitchy edit, it ads nuance to the performance, since she is basically just standing there

I feel the same, but I'm not expert in editing. Obviously it's fine to criticize it but this tweet in particular was literal hater bait. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 7:48 PM, Fame Romance said:

Why are gays even using that random Apple Music list and having meltdowns over Gaga’s placements? :mess:

Twitter liddos are uber-sensitive over TFM (2009) and ‘non-single’ ARUTW (2018). That’s mama!

ahh this Love On The Brain ender’s continued classicery hihi  @Zak

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,770
On 5/16/2024 at 8:40 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah they deleted their post because they realized how toxic it was. Again, I feel like a broken record but I always wonder why people online b*ch and moan how Gaga wants nothing to do with the Little Monsters anymore and doesn’t interact with us anymore. AND I DONT BLAME HER. I wouldn’t interact with us either.

this fandom truly is one of the worst. It really is. But honestly I’m not surprised when “Gays” are one KNOWN to be one of the most disloyal fanbases 

some liddos think is QuiRKy to hate everything she does

like no... its weird

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 962

An insanely good album. I expect 90+ on MC. 

Skinny 8/10

Lunch 10/10

Chihiro 10/10

Birds of a Feather 7/10

Wildflower 7/10

The Greatest 8/10

L'amour De Ma Vie 10/10

The Diner 10/10

Bittersuite 9/10

Blue 10/10

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/16/2024 at 9:54 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Oh wow. 

Billie Eilish - Hit Me Hard and Soft album review: Forget Taylor and Beyoncé, this is the album of the year | Evening Standard

The Independent — 100/100

The Telegraph — 100/100

Evening Standard — 100/100

NME — 80/100

The Guardian — 80/100

she's the clear frontrunner for AOTY and she's winning

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

I disliked what I saw from Alice when the tour started (because I wanted to see if they came up with amazing choreography). I think the edit made it more visually representative of the theme and concept of the song, and probably what Gaga intended in the first place. Not sure why liddos are hating it.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
On 5/16/2024 at 4:23 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I disliked what I saw from Alice when the tour started (because I wanted to see if they came up with amazing choreography). I think the edit made it more visually representative of the theme and concept of the song, and probably what Gaga intended in the first place. Not sure why liddos are hating it.

thanks, my thoughts exactly

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 5/16/2024 at 1:54 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Oh wow. 

Billie Eilish - Hit Me Hard and Soft album review: Forget Taylor and Beyoncé, this is the album of the year | Evening Standard

The Independent — 100/100

The Telegraph — 100/100

Evening Standard — 100/100

NME — 80/100

The Guardian — 80/100

My prediction being right :applause:

Can't wait to hear it.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762

excited for Billie’s new album, wasn’t really a fan of HTE

• paws up 1