The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,138
On 5/14/2024 at 11:23 AM, Dean Judaster said:

hyped already :giveup:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
On 5/14/2024 at 2:39 PM, Dean Judaster said:

if the rumored Chronurteca Super Deluxe's 3 new songs include Free Woman demo version, then what? :arguega:

Then she can keep IT :lesson:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 5/14/2024 at 4:21 PM, emig_09 said:

oh GoDUA :icant:

Took centuries

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,199
On 5/14/2024 at 11:15 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Do y'all think they really timed this before Billie's comeback or just a coincidence? 

Honestly just a coincidence, she got lucky 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,727
On 5/14/2024 at 3:26 PM, Dean Judaster said:

sharing the rumor =/= endorsement or agreeing jeezus :eyega:

I wasn't shading you are anyone specifically, I just know how fast these things spin out of control :icant:

next thing you know gagainvisible and lamaisongaga are making subliminal tweets like "...the journey continues...stay tuned" :icant:

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 5/14/2024 at 7:51 PM, emig_09 said:

She did that with 11 tracks :giveup: Now this is a real artist 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379

If anything the super deluxe would have the audio version of the context, which it would be nice if it eventually got released (it cant have less demand than CTC Live) but idk how does this match with the exclusivity contract they might have with hbo

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 5/14/2024 at 11:42 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Oh poor baby Dean

On 5/14/2024 at 11:26 AM, Dean Judaster said:

sharing the rumor =/= endorsement or agreeing jeezus :eyega:

1475535099-gagawyd.png

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,621
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 1:36 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Erik we need an update lol 

On 5/14/2024 at 1:38 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Slant magazine saw that tweet during their daily browsing of Gaga-fan forums and has now payed them to write a scathing review, I fear :icant:

Slant Magazine don't even need to pay them, they're a Madonna stan already, they were doing Goldderby live streams wearing Madonna t-shirt trashing Gaga during the HOG era.. Not surprised they didn't even bother to say something positive and that they were tweeting other stuff during the watching..

:icant:

Edited by Leptine
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 5/14/2024 at 10:21 PM, emig_09 said:

No fraudulent playlists allowed

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,504
On 5/14/2024 at 4:15 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Do y'all think they really timed this before Billie's comeback or just a coincidence? 

Interscope definitely had in mind a return to the app. They haven't push any new big music since UMG left TikTok. While they have new music from Billie, Camilla, Eminem, Lana, Gaga coming. I don't think it's coincidence they are back right before they have plans for their artists. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 5/14/2024 at 4:15 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It was a just a matter of time, they needed to reput their artists catalogues on TikTok as soon as possible regardless of Billie.

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 5/14/2024 at 4:18 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Thankfully it's more delusional to expect a Chromatica re-release being tied to this special than a new era. Do y'all really think she would spend close to a year in the studio to tack on a couple of songs to a four year old album? :rip:

I honestly don't find it delusional, in the sense that I wouldn't be surprised if she would do it, until some months ago everybody was convinced the tour was scrapped, then we got the Fortnite thing and even official H&M Chromatica t-shirts.. Out of all the rumored things coming from this fanbase it's one of the things less delusional for how things are going.

That being said, it's obvious that she has recorded a new album and I'm 100% sure of that, even if she would release a Chromatica deluxe, the songs on it would be old recorded stuff.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,504
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 5:26 PM, Leptine said:

I honestly don't find it delusional, in the sense that I wouldn't be surprised if she would do it, until some months ago everybody was convinced the tour was scrapped, then we got the Fortnite thing and even official H&M Chromatica t-shirts.. Out of all the rumored things coming from this fanbase it's one of the things less delusional for how things are going.

That being said, it's obvious that she has recorded a new album and I'm 100% sure of that, even if she would release a Chromatica deluxe, the songs on it would be old recorded stuff.

Feel like BURNS is not tied to LG7 but had some recordings with her last year in Spring, so yeah maybe ?

That could be a nice way to make us wait for LG7 next year. One or two extra songs tied to the movie event. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1