The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,702
On 5/11/2024 at 9:59 PM, Leptine said:

The way ATRL has totally switched on this album because it's now getting low streams :dead:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/474679-cowboy-carter-68-m-daily-streams-after-only-5-weeks-why/

Shocking they are at least acknowledging this time it commercial performance is not good.

Unlike Renaissance where they act like it is huge success but it is just slightly more successful than Chromatica

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 5/11/2024 at 7:03 PM, Fame Romance said:

As in worst album?

Plz that's clearly between ARTPOP and Joanne

More leaning towards Joanne in my opinion as ARTPOP has more fan favorites and higher highs

You're right, in this case ARTPOP is better than Joanne (i'm a Million Reasons, but Truth Is Truth)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,613
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 7:10 PM, emig_09 said:

A flop coming for Ari?? 

I wouldn't be surprised, Broadway musicals who have transitioned positively in movies have been rare so far, especially the ones with fantasy elements, see 'Cats'.

Also she and Erivo have started promoted weirdly lot in advance since the Oscars already, but we'll see it could be fake rumors, also AISB they were saying it was reshot because it was a disaster.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/11/2024 at 2:11 PM, zoldyck said:

Shocking they are at least acknowledging this time it commercial performance is not good.

Unlike Renaissance where they act like it is huge success but it is just slightly more successful than Chromatica

Album is boring!! Just a few songs were good but forgettable. And I love Bee. But that’s the true

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,613
On 5/11/2024 at 7:14 PM, emig_09 said:

Album is boring!! Just a few songs were good but forgettable. And I love Bee. But that’s the true

I still haven't listened to it :dead:

I was not a fan of the two first singles so I knew already it wouldn't have been my cup of Tea.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/11/2024 at 1:14 PM, ReadyGaga said:

You're right, in this case ARTPOP is better than Joanne (i'm a Million Reasons, but Truth Is Truth)

Joanne is so overhated though, the title track and Angel Down are really boring and dull, but aside from those it's a good record that no one really wanted lol

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,467
Posted (edited)

Weirdly Angel Down is my fave from Joanne. The Gaga vibes are on it more than on any other songs. Those very dark tone and serious atmosphere. Her voice on the worktape is even showing more. Typically a Gaga ballad that is a great 'sequel' to Speechless / Dope / Princess Die 

I wish she was showing more of this in other songs to be honest

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 5/11/2024 at 6:49 PM, ReadyGaga said:

However, for Swifties is Reputation Vs Lover, KatyCats have Witness vs Smile. 

Are we all agree that the fight in our fandom is Chromatica vs ARTPOP?

No, not at all. It’s clearly ARTPOP vs Joanne, even tho both are decent.

On 5/11/2024 at 6:57 PM, Ben said:

I don't entirely agree with the comparisons, especially since ARTPOP is a good album.

I would argue Chromatica vs ASIB soundtrack

@Delusional
:icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 1:50 PM, DonnieDarko said:

No, not at all. It’s clearly ARTPOP vs Joanne, even tho both are decent.

@Delusional
:icant:

A bunch of ASIB tracks are easily among her worst material

Music to My Eyes
I Don't Know What Love Is
Is that Alright
Why Did You do That
Before I Cry

Along with JnD, Fun Tonight, and Plastic Doll, those are by far her worst officially released songs

Edited by Ben

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 5/11/2024 at 8:03 PM, Ben said:

Music to My Eyes
Is that Alright
Why Did You do That
Before I Cry

Along with JnD, Fun Tonight, and Plastic Doll, those are her by far her worst officially released songs

Well, I do agree about those ASIB songs but the fans and the critics seem to love it, same with Chromatica, especially regarding critics,  so I guess what we are left with are just our opinions and not facts. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/11/2024 at 2:06 PM, DonnieDarko said:

so I guess what we are left with are just our opinions and not facts. 

Since when are you so logical regarding my takes on Chromatica? 

Popster to Popster 3,908
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 11:33 PM, Ben said:

Music to My Eyes
Is that Alright
Why Did You do That
Before I Cry

Along with JnD, Fun Tonight, and Plastic Doll, those are by far her worst officially released songs

Music to My Eyes

Is that Alright

Before I Cry (Kinda)

All one of her best songs wtf is wrong with you

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/11/2024 at 2:09 PM, Ayobabylon said:

wtf is wrong with you

I have a different opinion, which in the stan world is the same as murdering a kitten 

Popster to Popster 2,900
On 5/11/2024 at 7:21 PM, Ben said:

Joanne is so overhated though, the title track and Angel Down are really boring and dull, but aside from those it's a good record that no one really wanted lol

Even Million Reasons is a little bit underrated, cause everyone talk about ARUTW as her last hit solo song

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 5/11/2024 at 11:50 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Even Million Reasons is a little bit underrated, cause everyone talk about ARUTW as her last hit solo song

All the straight people I know love MR

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 5/11/2024 at 8:08 PM, Ben said:

Since when are you so logical regarding my takes on Chromatica? 

I literally have no idea what you’re asking. I don’t remember most conversations in here, I have zero time. So don’t take it personally. 

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 5/11/2024 at 4:13 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She has done 12M daily over the week and 11M yesterday. It's just not free falling

Like you all drag her for being panned by critics while she has a strong 73 metacritic score

Maybe not the kind of smashery numbers à la FN but she's doing good debut. Could see her pushing a deluxe version next summer 

Girl check the spotify positions... her new single on TTH dropped almost 100 positions today, if that's not freefalling idk what is.

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/11/2024 at 2:47 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I literally have no idea what you’re asking. I don’t remember most conversations in here, I have zero time. So don’t take it personally. 

Oh no I was being sarcastic, in the past you've reacted harshly to my takes on Chromatica but this time you acknowledged it's just an opinion, so that's what I was referring to

• thanks 1