The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 2,925
Il 11/05/2024 alle 14:53, FRANZGA ha scritto:

ci sta provando :billie:

Nah the CDs were ready on April 19th, they were only shipped this week that's why they are worth it now, I don't think she knew about the feud between Drake and Kendrick 1 month ago, she may be a cold calculator but not clairvoyance doesn't belong to her

Popster for Sale 57,205
Posted (edited)

30 debuted at number one in Germany, and with "Easy on Me" being at number one on the German Top 100 Singles chart, Adele became the first female artist to occupy the number one slots on the single and album charts thrice there simultaneously.

Meanwhile "biggest female artists in Europe since Madonna" at her peak:

Fortnight:

#23(-3) Netherlands

#28(-12) Norway

#38(-19) France

#39(-23) Spain

OUT of top 50 chart Finland

#67(-22) Italy

This is performing much worse than Rain on Me in Europe :dead:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,238

such a good song. I don't know when was the last time I wanted to immediately jump to dance when I first heard a song

• yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830

Avril Lavigne is doing a Greatest Hits albums :icant:

I guess she really wants to have an album chart forever on the BB200. Good thing we already have one for Gaga (TF/TFM) :ohhh:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,611
x2
On 5/11/2024 at 11:51 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Dua's first week sales exceeded expectations but let's not suddenly act like she's smashing when everything is freefalling on spotify.

It’s doing fine 

On 5/11/2024 at 3:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

For These Grammys or Whatcha Smashin hopefully :excited: 

A Popster Is Born 10,481
On 5/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Dua's first week sales exceeded expectations but let's not suddenly act like she's smashing when everything is freefalling on spotify.

She has done 12M daily over the week and 11M yesterday. It's just not free falling. 

Like you all drag her for being panned by critics while she has a strong 73 metacritic score

Maybe not the kind of smashery numbers à la FN but she's doing good debut. Could see her pushing a deluxe version next summer 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,119

German album charts

#49 (+3) The Fame 219 weeks

The Fame is now the 19th longest charting album in Germany tied with Queens Greatest Hits album, but it hasn't charted this year at all. Still the 5th longest charting album female artist.

Billies debut holds onto the charts again at #67 (+11) and has 222 weeks.

• paws up 5
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 5/10/2024 at 6:29 PM, Adarsh said:

Alexander McQueen’s best friend and former Vogue editor Isabella Blow is getting a biopic and Andrea Riseborough is going to play her. Someone asked the director about casting Gaga for it and he said she was considered. Emilia Clarke is going to play Daphne Guinness. @Leptine see the comments here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6yk4eXopbV/?igsh=MXR1Y2kzMDF3N3UxZQ==

Throwback to when Gaga put Isabella Blow on the cover of V Magazine. She idolises her a lot.

spacer.png

This would have been a perfect role for Gaga :giveup:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,006
On 5/11/2024 at 4:34 PM, FRANZGA said:

If Dua did 84k with hwr bombage, i dont see Gaga doing less than 120k or she's Katy Perry Levels

Gaga is not doing below 200k 

120k pure and 80k streaming in worst case scenerio tbh

• thanks 1