PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

oh GODplay why do you have to SLAP this hard

80S Dancing GIF

can’t wait to finally relive it in HQ :darkmode:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 5/9/2024 at 10:59 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact someone on ATRL told us CBT Film was coming on May 25th months ago and was trashed by this fanbase :bebe:

it was because we were #clownsonstrike

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,467

It's great Chromatica will get a proper closure and that she totally involved herself in the process, not just giving away the recordings to a producer team.

It'll be a satisfying closure before LG7 starts

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Gaga editing, directing and producing TRAUMATICA BALL

Y'all: yasss Emmy

Me: I'm scared :katy:

Prove me wrong mother

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 5/9/2024 at 10:08 AM, FRANZGA said:

Gaga editing, directing and producing TRAUMATICA BALL

Y'all: yasss Emmy

Me: I'm scared :katy:

Prove me wrong mother

Honestly that's a great thing. She wasn't alone in the editing room. But the fact the artist is involving in the process of those live recordings is always for the best.

Madonna is taking ages as well, but she's 100% involved in her tour event releases and it's such beautiful shows everytime she's making those

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

maybe a summer release for new music is truly happening :darkmode:

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 5/9/2024 at 10:59 AM, boobatella said:

maybe a summer release for new music is truly happening :darkmode:

I was truly optimistic about LG7 in 2024 but the fact she has CBT Film, The Lady and the Legend documentary, Jazz and Piano live in Vegas and Joker 2 campaign booked for 2024 already seems a bit too much for her standards. So adding a new album in the mix ? :katy:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

soooo in France we need to go on Prime Video then Pass Warner (we have a free trial so that's cool) then Pass Warner will become Max on June 11

• thanks 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 5/9/2024 at 11:48 AM, ViviLittleM said:

soooo in France we need to go on Prime Video then Pass Warner (we have a free trial so that's cool) then Pass Warner will become Max on June 11

Will it be available there in France on the 25th? Cuz the country wasn’t on the list she shared

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 5/9/2024 at 1:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

5k likes away from passing the Joker trailer in likes on her page

why does her mouth look so weird on the poster tho :icant:

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

About Lady Gaga: Academy Award® and 13-time GRAMMY®-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a-kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 87 million global album sales, 96 billion streams, and 516 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Her most recent pop album, Chromatica, marked her sixth consecutive #1 album on the Billboard 200™ chart, making her the first female artist to do so over a ten-year period (2011-2020). Her collaboration with Ariana Grande for “Rain On Me,” marked the biggest Spotify debut of 2020, reaching #1 on the Global and U.S. Spotify charts and becoming one of the many smash hits that fans have come to expect from the icon. In 2023, her debut single “Just Dance” became her third diamond certified single by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), joining previously certified “Bad Romance” and “Poker Face,” indicating 10 million or more units sold. Her debut album, “The Fame,” is the longest running #1 album on the Billboard Dance/Electronic chart of all time with over 175 non-consecutive weeks to date. The album ranks #12 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums of All Time chart and is the 6th longest-charting album by a female singer on the Billboard 200™ chart with 319 weeks. Notably, the album features multi-platinum singles “Paparazzi” (5x platinum) and “LoveGame” (triple platinum). In 2018, she won an Academy Award® for Best Original Song for “Shallow,” featured on the soundtrack of Best Picture nominee “A Star is Born” (2018), in addition to claiming a Golden Globe®, a Critics’ Choice Award, and four GRAMMY® Awards for both “Shallow” and “I’ll Never Love Again,” also from the same soundtrack. Lady Gaga knows no bounds from producing her classic pop hits and beyond to the classic American Songbook with her albums “Cheek to Cheek” and “Love For Sale” with Tony Bennett, both respective #1 albums.

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 5/9/2024 at 6:36 PM, ViviLittleM said:

About Lady Gaga: Academy Award® and 13-time GRAMMY®-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a-kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 87 million global album sales, 96 billion streams, and 516 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Her most recent pop album, Chromatica, marked her sixth consecutive #1 album on the Billboard 200™ chart, making her the first female artist to do so over a ten-year period (2011-2020). Her collaboration with Ariana Grande for “Rain On Me,” marked the biggest Spotify debut of 2020, reaching #1 on the Global and U.S. Spotify charts and becoming one of the many smash hits that fans have come to expect from the icon. In 2023, her debut single “Just Dance” became her third diamond certified single by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), joining previously certified “Bad Romance” and “Poker Face,” indicating 10 million or more units sold. Her debut album, “The Fame,” is the longest running #1 album on the Billboard Dance/Electronic chart of all time with over 175 non-consecutive weeks to date. The album ranks #12 on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums of All Time chart and is the 6th longest-charting album by a female singer on the Billboard 200™ chart with 319 weeks. Notably, the album features multi-platinum singles “Paparazzi” (5x platinum) and “LoveGame” (triple platinum). In 2018, she won an Academy Award® for Best Original Song for “Shallow,” featured on the soundtrack of Best Picture nominee “A Star is Born” (2018), in addition to claiming a Golden Globe®, a Critics’ Choice Award, and four GRAMMY® Awards for both “Shallow” and “I’ll Never Love Again,” also from the same soundtrack. Lady Gaga knows no bounds from producing her classic pop hits and beyond to the classic American Songbook with her albums “Cheek to Cheek” and “Love For Sale” with Tony Bennett, both respective #1 albums.

It's crazy how ChartMasters is the nearest to reality in Global Stats

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

it's crazy how everytime she announces something i'm really like "we love her again" and then 2 days later i'll blame her again doing nothing like everybody :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/9/2024 at 7:55 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Fingers crossed she's pushing a Beyoncé and gift us an unreleased song from Chromatica at the end credit :bebe:

Always Sunny Shut Up GIF

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/8/2024 at 2:53 PM, emig_09 said:

Album: Chromatica

Apple Music
#42 Uzbekistan
#46 Bhutan
#48 Kuwait
#83 Paraguay
#97 Brazil
#193 Philippines