PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,491
On 5/6/2024 at 2:29 PM, Ben said:

But has Gaga always wanted Rock in Rio? :billie:

You want the short answer or the long answer? :ohhh:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,467
Posted (edited)

Honestly the fact Gaga hasn't made any big event in Brasil the last couple of years is cringeworthy as hell. She has a HUGE base there. CBT should have gone there like for sure. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/6/2024 at 1:30 PM, Dean Judaster said:

You want the short answer or the long answer? :ohhh:

As long as you can make it :romance:

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/6/2024 at 1:31 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Fuuuu-kk no

jensen-ackles-dean-winchester.gif

A Popster Is Born 10,467

I've seen some rumours about Rihanna saying some of her 2019 demos have been reworked last year. Kendrick Lamar and Jay-Z may have collabs on R9. Fernando Garibay may be involved in doing some songs with her (Koz and Clarence Coffee who made Dua Lipa first two albums as well) :whatga:

Just imagine if she's dropping her album out of nowhere match her pink hair new style :pray:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 5/6/2024 at 1:39 PM, Andreu said:

low budget it seems

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

Apple Music (Albums)

UK: #2 = Radical Optimism
US: #7 -1 Radical Optimism

:whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 5/6/2024 at 8:58 PM, emig_09 said:

low budget it seems

cause interscope saved all the budget for LG7 :applause:

Spoiler

:delulu_bird:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,110
On 5/6/2024 at 10:13 PM, zoldyck said:

Cowboy Carter with 17% drop on a random sunday :dead:

Ariana holding up really well for an album carried by exactly one single at the moment :rip:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,611
Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 7:27 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I can't at WildAmerican dragging you about this opinion. Rock in Rio has always wanted Gaga to perform regardless of Madonna's crowd

It was one of the dumbest take that I've ever read in the base, now even a location-country is being enxclusive of an artist, then Gaga shouldn't even tour around the world since Madonna toured first in certain places, what a moronic logic.

I swear part of this fanbase is just dumb, the level of nosense that I keep reading on the base lately you would think it's the OGH discord instead, then people act surprised of why this woman has stopped to interact with her fanbase, can't say I blame her.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 9,702
On 5/7/2024 at 1:14 AM, corvus albus said:

Ariana holding up really well for an album carried by exactly one single at the moment :rip:

Very shocked by the whole era performance. People were quick to write her off after lead underperformed. And now, she might end up with second most successful female album of year after Taylor 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,258
Posted (edited)

The MET Gala has turned into one of the most boring “must see events” of the year

Hardly anyone even tries for a theme, it really has started to reek of “let’s get a bunch of celebrities in one place so everyone can talk about how hot they are”  :laughga:

Idk maybe it’s just my age showing but I feel like this event always is overhyped and always under delivers. 

edit: Lea Michelle is the perfect example, people on my tv are literally being like “this is a huge moment omg she is stunning omg the detail” because she slapped some flowers on a dress….idk it’s just so lazy lol 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 4

ARTPOPster 1,855

From NYTimes:

As anticipation grew and fans cheered outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the beginning of the Met Gala’s red carpet, an elderly woman wearing a purple visor named Margo Grant pushed her walker past a set of metal police barricades and began heading up Madison Avenue.

“It’s always a mess today,” Ms. Grant huffed. “Always too many people. I’m just trying to get home. I don’t really care about seeing any of these celebrities anyways.”

Not even one?

“Well, I’d like to see Lady Gaga,” she ceded. “Just because she’s just so great.”

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1