PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 26,487
On 5/4/2024 at 8:15 AM, sugden said:

this just prooves that fanbase >>>>>>>>>>>>

the gp will drop you so quick

somebody remind Gaga though because :mess:

• lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,855

Admittedly when Future Nostalgia came out I called Dua the new Queen of Pop :enigma:

Lash me

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

Dua always wins tbh people also clowned FN and Levitating remix debut numbers 

I think she will be fine there is just a very long list of things that have been mismanaged 

A Popster Is Born 13,394

And people said Dua is the new Rihanna. You need to have charisma for that. She’s the new Katy at best without her Prism era.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

The GP haven’t dropped Dua - people are obsessed with her new relationship and magazine covers. But they also need performances and actual promo not just painting with trixie mattel or hanging out with that annoying Meghan trainor GBF

Popster for Sale 44,641

I think Dua can bounce back with a new image and sound if she doesn't wait too long. This era is d.o.a. though. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
Posted (edited)
On 2/25/2024 at 1:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I was legit BAFFLED when I logged on and saw that people said Dua’s career was giving “Rihanna”

Rihanna is one the biggest artists of ALL TIME with an ICONIC discography. THE DELUSION  is popping out I swear

Spit Take GIF

edit: I still TO THIS DAY have NEVER met a single Dua Lipa stan in real life. THEY DO NOT EXIST IN THE GP

Quoting this for fun lol…where are those people are who compared Dua to Rihanna? PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 2/24/2024 at 1:32 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

The fact that Dua STILL HAS NOT MANAGE TO CULTIVATE A STABLE FANBASE after an era like FN shouls really terrify her label

Every other pop girlie of her time like Billie and Olivia have cultivated a solid base that at least allows that to have a floor.

the fact that they still need to FORCE FEED her music to the masses in order for it to succeed is just odd.  Don’t get me wrong I really appreciate how her songs grow over time but that’s only cause they have so much payola spent on the song TO MAKE IT GET TO THAT POINT.

That’s just undeniable  

On 2/24/2024 at 1:34 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Imo someone like Dua after an era like FN should have NO ISSUES debuting top 20 at least and TS struggles to debut like top 40 

Full Monty Hulu GIF by FX Networks

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

spacer.png

:gaycat: gbye to her dadager I hope!

Popster for Sale 44,641

It's weird how the album sounds nothing like she initially teased it would. Remember how she was in the studio earlier this here, despite the fact that the album was done by then? there was also that jarring shift in the visual direction from Training Season onwards... Maybe Warner sent her back to the studio after Houdini underperformed. 

• sad 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

The way rerereleasing her albums so many times got her a fourth albern curse before she even released her fourth project

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

She'll be fine though

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 5/4/2024 at 12:59 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's weird how the album sounds nothing like she initially teased it would. Remember how she was in the studio earlier this here, despite the fact that the album was done by then? there was also that jarring shift in the visual direction from Training Season onwards... Maybe Warner sent her back to the studio after Houdini underperformed. 

Well no because all the studio behind the scenes footage is from before Houdini release 

The way ur pulling theories from nothing is really next level ODH work well done

Popster for Sale 44,641
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 1:05 PM, Delusional said:

Well no because all the studio behind the scenes footage is from before Houdini release 

The way ur pulling theories from nothing is really next level ODH work well done

I didn't even mean it as a drag. I just expected the album to sound more like Houdini and there was a huge shift in visual direction which was noticed by a lot of people. So yeah I was serving conspiracy theory a bit but not pulling out of nothing. :icant:

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2024/03/hot-shot-dua-lipa-returns-to-the-studio/

Not sure if this is reliable but I remember this being shared here which is what I was thinking about.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/4/2024 at 8:07 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I didn't even mean it as a drag. I just expected the album to sound more like Houdini and there was a huge shift in visual direction which was noticed by a lot of people. So yeah I was serving conspiracy theory a bit but not pulling out of nothing. :icant:

You do realize who you're arguing with, right? :billie:

And not ODH, no one hates Dua the way that some stans vitriolically hate Gaga's existence

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 5/4/2024 at 1:07 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2024/03/hot-shot-dua-lipa-returns-to-the-studio/

Not sure if this is reliable but I remember this being shared here which is what I was thinking about.

Easily could’ve been for the deluxe 

The standard was recorded when she had brown hair xo

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 5/4/2024 at 1:14 PM, little legend said:

But @Miaou told me she is the biggest pop star nowadays :icant:

I think he accidentaly predicted RO opening week instead of LG7 :icant:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 5/4/2024 at 8:14 AM, little legend said:

But @Miaou told me she is the biggest pop star nowadays :icant:

But is Dua Lipa the new Paula Abdul?