The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,021

Idk why some of y'all think thar joker is somehow going to help lg-7 debut numbers

Its a movie with songs replications from 1950s etc nowhere stream friendly or something which attracts new gen audience 

Lg-7 itself will be a do die situation

Her fanbase who gives her decent pure sales edge is also on the verge of unstanning if her music continues to not stick

Those american streaming units will be in the gutter for sure idk how she is gonna survive its a test of her relevance honestly atp

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 5/2/2024 at 10:57 PM, Fame Romance said:

Only 2 songs from The Tortured Poets Department in France Spotify are at #55(-4) and #195(-42) :rip:

Swifties will never convince me she’s relevant here

Her 4 stadium shows are enough to convince ppl

A Popster Is Born 13,403
On 5/2/2024 at 11:00 PM, Ayobabylon said:

That’s because of the fanbase not the public. You can’t be truly relevant just because you have a cult. The only place where Taylor is truly relevant is the anglosphere and parts of Asia.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,573
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 7:27 PM, Adarsh said:

Random fun fact for ActressGa stans:

AHS Hotel’s premiere is the 2nd most watched AHS episode of all time with 5.81 million viewers. For context, this is almost the same as Euphoria’s ratings and that’s a massive show.

Honestly nobody's watching live TV anymore. FX boss said recently he's not even watching it to renew series (including AHS). Hulu and other streaming services is where they are all focusing

Not saying Hotel wouldn't have done good in streaming era but Euphoria would have smashed live ratings for sure almost ten years ago

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 13,403
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 11:09 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly nobody's watching live TV anymore. FX boss said recently he's not even watching it to renew series (including AHS). Hulu and other streaming services is where they are all focusing

Not saying Hotel wouldn't have done good in streaming era but Euphoria would have smashed live ratings for sure almost ten years ago

I’m talking about Euphoria’s first season. The second season’s premiere didn’t even do half of AHS Hotel. 

Edited by Adarsh

A Popster Is Born 10,573
On 5/2/2024 at 7:49 PM, Adarsh said:

I’m talking about Euphoria’s first season. The second season’s premiere didn’t even do half of AHS Hotel. 

Yeah I know, I was just saying that shows' ratings drastically changed in the last decade. AHS Hotel was actually the last one doing big in live ratings (and was already down from 4 first seasons) but it progressively turned into a streaming show starting to Roanoke. I remember they even premiered Apocalypse on FX streaming services one day before live airing.  

Now AHS ratings are doing like 300k/400k live but smashing Hulu and always returning  #1 when a season is being released. Basically the kind of show that perfectly made its transition to streaming

A Popster Is Born 13,403
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 11:26 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yeah I know, I was just saying that shows' ratings drastically changed in the last decade. AHS Hotel was actually the last one doing big in live ratings (and was already down from 4 first seasons) but it progressively turned into a streaming show starting to Roanoke. I remember they even premiered Apocalypse on FX streaming services one day before live airing.  

Now AHS ratings are doing like 300k/400k live but smashing Hulu and always returning  #1 when a season is being released. Basically the kind of show that perfectly made its transition to streaming

I didn’t read the numbers properly omg. AHS Hotel’s premiere had 5.8M viewers and Euphoria’s most watched episode has 0.6M viewers :banana:

But yeah, no one watches TV anymore unless it’s truly a phenomenon like White Lotus or Succession. Those have great numbers too. Also, AHS hotel wasn’t down from the first four seasons. Only Freak Show’s premiere had better numbers. 

Edited by Adarsh
  • hugs 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 5/2/2024 at 7:30 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Then why aren’t these people streaming her new music? 

She’s not a Sara Larsson neither but she is unable to get a relevant song or album at the peak of her career here 

I literally know 4 people in real life who are going to 4-5 Eras tour concert so there goes ‘stadiums’ narrative 

She’s never getting an album that goes beyond Platinum in this country at this rate

Pop-a-911-ster 28,620
x2

Radical Optimism is great and screams summer. Some of it reminds me of ‘Potion’ w/ 21, so so good

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,081
On 5/2/2024 at 7:27 PM, Adarsh said:

Random fun fact for ActressGa stans:

AHS Hotel’s premiere is the 2nd most watched AHS episode of all time with 5.81 million viewers. For context, this is almost the same as Euphoria’s ratings and that’s a massive show.

I remember, back to 2015 I was fighting with Gaga's French-haters about the AHS season 5 ratings lol

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 5/2/2024 at 11:08 PM, Adarsh said:

That’s because of the fanbase not the public. You can’t be truly relevant just because you have a cult. The only place where Taylor is truly relevant is the anglosphere and parts of Asia.

Idk bc the artists who are so called relevant there cant pull 4 stadium shows lol

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Can Gaga just drop a summer song plz :cry:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 5/2/2024 at 2:31 PM, FRANZGA said:

Can Gaga just drop a summer song plz :cry:

When it's the same sound as The Cure then what?

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 5/2/2024 at 3:13 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Just sad

If I had to take a guess I'd say she might have mania alongside her trauma (perhaps clinical PTSD). The exhibitionism and hyperactivity definitely seem to be a recurring phenomenon. 

What annoys me regardless is when people still say a conservatorship is needed - she really needs proper counseling and medication treatment to process her life's traumas and stabilize her mood. I understand I'm not her decision-maker, but she's not alone in her struggles, even as a famous person, and I empathize

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
Posted (edited)

WTF are the comments under this tweet. 

"Finally a list with all biological women. No men with big noses to be seen"

"Finally a list of people who are biologically female from their birth not gotten vaginoplasty surgery like that man "

"i dont see the nose one"

"your brand on top omg wbk and where is certain self proclaimed female artist with big nose?"

Edited by Gagacharts
  • sad 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 5/2/2024 at 4:46 PM, Gagacharts said:

"Finally a list of people who are biologically female from their birth not gotten vaginoplasty surgery like that man "

"your brand on top omg wbk and where is certain self proclaimed female artist with big nose?"

Sadly this world is very transphobic…These people are clearly disgusting, nasty, vile, spiteful human beings who have nothing to add to society 

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 5/2/2024 at 4:46 PM, Gagacharts said:

My God Twitter standoms are so incredibly rotten, and you just know they're straight up 30 years old

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848

french exist, Houdini and Falling Forever best songs on the album 

the rest is meh 🫤 

• paws up 1
  • shook 5
  • sad 1
  • thanks 2