Switzerland
23 (25) 257 The Fame

Belgium (W)
44 (35) 274 The Fame

Belgium (F)
41 (46) 302 The Fame

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,772

this is one of the people they followed, she's saying she thinks it's for an interview

haus labs x liddos collab is coming

• shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 4/30/2024 at 3:55 PM, OliverDespechao said:

He’s starting to look like Joe Germanotta :dead:

MacDonald's is truly a nightmare

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 4/30/2024 at 10:55 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Lady Potato is coming gurls

• lol 2

Popster This Way 903
On 4/30/2024 at 9:55 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Still very hot if you ask me

our girl is so lucky:billiecat: 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174

So so happy Sabrina's "Feather" did not go recurrent (it's at #50) :applause:

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 4/30/2024 at 3:55 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I mean Gaga has a big italian CAKE. He just eats it a bit too much perhaps :gaycat:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 4/30/2024 at 2:59 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Remember when Gaga was supposed to be the new Madonna in 2011?:mess: Her music career is pretty much over before she even turns 40. At least, she has successfully pivoted to the movie industry. 

What a dumb take.

Gaga is coming from 2 albums, both Grammys winning with multiple nominations and an Oscar nomination for her last single, I wish to have a dead music career like hers.

• thanks 1
  • love 1

On 4/30/2024 at 6:35 PM, Leptine said:

What a dumb take.

Gaga is coming from 2 albums, both Grammys winning with multiple nominations and an Oscar nomination for her last single, I wish to have a dead music career like hers.

Yep, that Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album Grammy win with Tony Bennett will come in handy when she debuts with less than 100K copies with her next album (if it even gets released). However, I'm not sure whether anyone is even going to invest energy into dragging Gaga given how she has completely abandoned her pop music career. I do not even notice any OGHs on ATRL anymore:katy:She gave us one pop album over the past decade and botched its rollout with a horrible lead single. Her last Grammy with her solo pop music was in 2011. Apart from ASIB, the only bright spot was her collab with Ariana, and it happened four years ago. JFAD is probably the only thing that keeps me from completely unstanning her.        

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 4/30/2024 at 11:34 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Yep, that Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album Grammy win with Tony Bennett will come in handy when she debuts with less than 100K copies with her next album (if it even gets released). However, I'm not sure whether anyone is even going to invest energy into dragging Gaga given how she has completely abandoned her pop music career. I do not even notice any OGHs on ATRL anymore:katy:She gave us one pop album over the past decade and botched its rollout with a horrible lead single. Her last Grammy with her solo pop music was in 2011. Apart from ASIB, the only bright spot was her collab with Ariana, and it happened four years ago. JFAD is probably the only thing that keeps me from completely unstanning her.        

5a52b25a-dced-4701-8f96-2c156e27b8f5_tex

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 4/30/2024 at 6:34 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

We don't even know what genre it's gonna be the next album and how it will be received, this whole argument is just pointless based on the nothing.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 658
On 4/30/2024 at 6:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

is dot still reliable lol 

Yes, his like the only reliable Gaga insider. 

Plus in February, he said that he didn't know about any music coming (which ended up being true).

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,869

Yeah at least during the 12 month period after announcing ARTPOP she was active on social media, this is just horrible