The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 14,819
On 4/22/2024 at 3:28 PM, sugden said:

yeah  it did 23k yesterday

deserves to become viral, I've been streaming it on loop since the Lolla video got viral :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
On 4/21/2024 at 5:31 PM, zoldyck said:

Smile was an album and it did far worse.

4-50s-100s-150s-OUT

ouch

not that bad for Katy s standards I guess

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 4/22/2024 at 9:39 AM, OnionGirl said:

Counts for MC :billie:

Wow. That and Pitchfork's reviews have yet to be added to the album, which is currently at 84% on MC.

This might actually match Lover's 79% on MC, which I did not expect. I honestly think Beyonce might finally get her Album of the Year Grammy with Cowboy Carter because that looks to be far better received at this point. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/22/2024 at 3:46 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Wow. That and Pitchfork's reviews have yet to be added to the album, which is currently at 84% on MC.

This might actually match Lover's 79% on MC, which I did not expect. I honestly think Beyonce might finally get her Album of the Year Grammy with Cowboy Carter because that looks to be far better received at this point. 

Imo both are bloated but at least Cowboy Carter has the diversity to partially justify it (and some tracks are interludes). PTSD is just straight up desperate chart-hunger. 

Ari's is nice, but nothing to write home about and even at her peak she wasn't given much love from the grammys. Right now CC is the best offering from the mpg's but at this point I truly think Grammys will never give her the AOTY, I suspect its because of Bey's lack of actual involvement in the music.

Billie seems like the more likely candidate for the win, even without hearing the music.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 4/22/2024 at 11:57 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Imo both are bloated but at least Cowboy Carter has the diversity to partially justify it (and some tracks are interludes). PTSD is just straight up desperate chart-hunger. 

Ari's is nice, but nothing to write home about and even at her peak she wasn't given much love from the grammys. Right now CC is the best offering from the mpg's but at this point I truly think Grammys will never give her the AOTY, I suspect its because of Bey's lack of actual involvement in the music.

Billie seems like the more likely candidate for the win, even without hearing the music.

Well Casey Musgraves album "Deeper Well" is also here

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
On 4/22/2024 at 4:04 PM, emig_09 said:

Well Casey Musgraves album "Deeper Well" is also here

haven't heard it yet! 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 4/22/2024 at 5:28 PM, Miaou said:

UK (midweek)

TTPD 183,826 (2 days of physical sales and 1 day of streams)

:dead:

More like 2 months of physical preorders + 2 days of physical sales. But there is no denying that this isn´t impressive.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 4/22/2024 at 12:28 PM, Miaou said:

UK (midweek)

TTPD 183,826 (2 days of physical sales and 1 day of streams)

:dead:

Number was updated to 197k it seems :whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,174
On 4/22/2024 at 1:10 PM, emig_09 said:

Number was updated to 197k it seems :whatga:

With 197,000 chart units already in the bag, the album is on track to become Taylor’s 12th UK Number 1 album, while three of its tracks – Fortnight ft. Post Malone, title track The Tortured Poets Department and So Long, London eye a Top 3 takeover on this week’s Official Singles Chart too. 

ARTPOPster 1,836
On 4/23/2024 at 12:20 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Only billies team is smart enough to time it with an album release :bradley: gaga only wants the kids to know she has a legacy of hits and that’s it 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1