The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,666

The way Fortnight did 25.2M and her least streamed track (Robin) did 3.8M, less than Cruel Summer. :dead:

I wonder how the "bonus" tracks will hold tomorrow. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Popster for Sale 44,666
On 4/20/2024 at 11:48 AM, Miaou said:

Not 25M with just one song :rip:

Still barely surpassing Easy On Me with all this hype and cultural domination and spotify growth. The hype for Adele's comeback was really something.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,781
On 4/20/2024 at 12:49 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Still barely surpassing Easy On Me with all this hype and cultural domination and spotify growth. The hype for Adele's comeback was really something.

Adele’s comeback especially 25 will never be topped 

3.5M pure sales in 2015 only for the first week in the US and 6M pure sales WW was truly the definition of insanity 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,930
On 4/20/2024 at 4:06 PM, Miaou said:

:rip: 

She will debut with 500M+ streams at this point with her next album :rip:

This is her peak i think 

People somehow liked midnights but not this album they are hating it 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
On 4/20/2024 at 1:35 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This record is not gonna be broken anytime soon lmao not even by her 

don’t worry she’ll just release a 60 track album next

Edited by boobatella
  • thanks 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 31,781
On 4/20/2024 at 12:54 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Thats lg-7 debut streams i fear

Monthly*

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 4/20/2024 at 12:53 PM, Ayobabylon said:

This is her peak i think 

People somehow liked midnights but not this album they are hating it 

Everyone is saying she has her peak and won't do it again each time she releases an album since like Red :laughga:

She is unstoppable 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

Amazing numbers for Taylor of course, but I really want her to stumble with this so she can potentially create better music. Same thing happened to her before 1989 and folklore, iirc. And hopefully she takes a break so other artists can flourish for a while.

I can't wrap my head around how big her numbers are though without also cannibalizing her other albums like she keeps increasing her discography and also keeps getting more streams. It's mind boggling. I wonder at which era she reached critical mass of listeners.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 4/20/2024 at 1:11 PM, Dean Judaster said:

And hopefully she takes a break so other artists can flourish for a while.

She wants to be the only focus, she is very self centered.

Mark my word : Reputation TV late this year. Taylor Swift TV early 2025 and new album mid / late 2025.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,930
On 4/20/2024 at 4:33 PM, Miaou said:

Monthly*

Yearly*

On 4/20/2024 at 4:37 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Everyone is saying she has her peak and won't do it again each time she releases an album since like Red :laughga:

She is unstoppable 

I might be wrong but I think its the peak 

Unless she makes a 40 song album 

she is burning out when it comes to quality and that will also reflect on her numbers a lil bit if not drastically

Its time she takes a break after releasing the left re recordings 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 4/20/2024 at 8:16 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She wants to be the only focus, she is very self centered.

Mark my word : Reputation TV late this year. Taylor Swift TV early 2025 and new album mid / late 2025.

Unless the 2 tepid and 1 scathing review encourages more critics to give her lower scores and really force her to reevaluate her approach. Really hoping the album MC ends up in the 70s.

Popster for Sale 44,666
On 4/20/2024 at 12:11 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Amazing numbers for Taylor of course, but I really want her to stumble with this so she can potentially create better music. Same thing happened to her before 1989 and folklore, iirc. And hopefully she takes a break so other artists can flourish for a while.

I can't wrap my head around how big her numbers are though without also cannibalizing her other albums like she keeps increasing her discography and also keeps getting more streams. It's mind boggling. I wonder at which era she reached critical mass of listeners.

I think this one will be very frontloaded but let's see. The last track doing 14% of what the first did doesn't seem like a good sign - it can be due to the length but with Taylor's majorly dedicated fanbase and the fact Cowboy Carter had a better "hold" (and still is proving to be very frontloaded idk). She seems immune to losing on the commercial front though so watch me eat my words.

Edit: Obviously it'll still end up among the biggest albums of the year (if not the biggest), but maybe it will stop the dramatic exponential growth she's experienced the past few years. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven