The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,227
On 4/19/2024 at 9:00 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I mean I've tried listening to it but couldn't get all the way through the latter half. It's a chore. Wouldn't recommend personally :icant:

Oh wow okay….maybe this will be the first Swift album I just never listen to :billie: I thought MIDnights was a chore so i guess I’m not gonna take a swing on this one

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 4/19/2024 at 9:59 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Folklore and Evermore seemed to me to signal a maturity in Taylor that I really appreciated. Then came Midnights which I eventually realized was a regression from that but at least it had more than a couple of fun pop moments.

Exactly. I love folklore eespecially. I remember struggling with midnights even though in theory I should like it since it's in the same vein as delicate, which I really love. I did end up enjoying songs like lavender haze and maroon, but the album as a whole was a step down from the 1-2 punch of folklore and evermore.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

we all knew that this is another mediocre album from the epitome of white mediocrity but y'all still pushed that play button anyway

i blame f4d for not feeding her fans

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 4/19/2024 at 11:42 AM, Dean Judaster said:

why does everything in TTPD sound like bejeweled lmaooo except Florida. Thank you Florence!

She’s trying to copy this song in her album imo:

(with less melody, more words, more talk of couches, bars, lipsticks etc)

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 4/19/2024 at 2:16 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Exactly. I love folklore eespecially. I remember struggling with midnights even though in theory I should like it since it's in the same vein as delicate, which I really love. I did end up enjoying songs like lavender haze and maroon, but the album as a whole was a step down from the 1-2 punch of folklore and evermore.

Yeah Folklore was such a triumph. Now I just want her to stop showing up everywhere that there is a camera and get lost in those woods for a couple of years again :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,585

So I'm reading that not even the Taylor fans themselves are liking this new album, a total rehash of previous ones, I guess that happens when you release continuosly.

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 4/19/2024 at 8:15 AM, boobatella said:

tbh i honestly prefer gaga releasing with gaps and delivering good albums, than pushing out mediocre work every year that sounds the same

My thoughts exactly.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,753
On 4/19/2024 at 4:36 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

excited for this

this is a very cool cover, i really like some of her stuff

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,827
On 4/19/2024 at 8:06 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

amen 👏🏼👏🏼

edit: I’ll check out the album at some point but man oh man I can’t do 31 tracks of the same song over and over…does anyone have like a list of highlights of like the 10 best songs or something? @OliverDespechao @SweetOreosOfHeaven do either of you have one?

I’m gonna listening it later today :dead: but I already feel exhausted cause 31 songs … a torture :dead:

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 4/19/2024 at 4:06 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I used to overplay this and I legit forgagat it was a thing

Literally a better song than all of Taylor Swift’s albums.

:flutter:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,753
On 4/19/2024 at 5:06 PM, Dean Judaster said:

I used to overplay this and I legit forgagat it was a thing

i recently rediscovered this and have been streaming it nonstop. Such a banger, i’d love to get similar sounds for LG7

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2