The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

i hope my coworker who bashed me for not liking taylor won’t start streaming the tortured ears department on the loud speakers in the office :toofunny:

i will quit then

• lol 7

Popster This Way 898
On 4/18/2024 at 11:28 PM, PanPikus said:

HoG was also filmed and released after Chroma :ohyes:

I don’t even remember it exists:icant:

fans are acting like she’s serving Rihanna 2.0 when we almost got new materials every year.

But I hope her next album can be a pop masterpiece tho, it’s been so long to see her go full out for her music projects 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,469
On 4/18/2024 at 5:39 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The defining song of the 20’s did that.

Ava and Dua should take notes before they rehash another album track put it out as a single  :education:

No shade because I absolutely love Eternal Sunshine and I still milk it so much, but most of the songs on it sounds like regular Ariana / Max Martin songs, WCBF included...

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 898
On 4/19/2024 at 12:27 AM, boobatella said:

i hope my coworker who bashed me for not liking taylor won’t start streaming the tortured ears department on the loud speakers in the office :toofunny:

i will quit then

It’s so nice of her to refer us as poets because she already know that we will be tortured by her latest snooze fest :icant:her mind:enigma:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 4/18/2024 at 6:49 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

No shade because I absolutely love Eternal Sunshine and I still milk it so much, but most of the songs on it sounds like regular Ariana / Max Martin songs, WCBF included...

It took me one stream of that album to know it was just a rushed Max Martin product with no value whatsoever 

Not a single high on it that even albums which were bad overall like Positions or Sweetener had 

A Popster Is Born 10,469
On 4/18/2024 at 6:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

It took me one stream of that album to know it was just a rushed Max Martin product with no value whatsoever 

Not a single high on it that even albums which were bad overall like Positions or Sweetener had 

Well I guess it depends on tastes, I'm much more receptive to ES than I was for Position or Sweetener. Totally love WCBF, Yes And?, True Story, Bye, the boy is mine, Imperfect of you or dont wanna break up again.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 4/18/2024 at 12:38 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

:dead:

I’m SCREAMING. The way that failed fashion designer is so hatred in this fan base. 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 4/18/2024 at 11:15 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I’m SCREAMING. The way that failed fashion designer is so hatred in this fan base. 

He’s not a fashion designer omg he used to work for Dior Beauty as far as I remember. 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,537
On 4/18/2024 at 8:22 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the way Stupid Love could've been a good music video if it wasn't #shotonIphone

Why would anybody want this over the actual album cover, chile...

• thanks 4
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 4/18/2024 at 7:24 PM, PanPikus said:

Why would anybody want this over the actual album cover, chile...

Yeah I definitely don't echo that sentiment, just wanted to share the pic 

• hugs 1