The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,320

I’ve been watching Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers musicals and I honestly can’t f-ING WAIT till JFAD…just the thought of Joker singing the Academy award winning “The Way you Look tonight” as they dance and escape Arkham :flirtga:

they really have endless classics to utilize and if they really are basing all the musical scenes from classic golden age Hollywood musicals I might cream in the theater…I love these old school musicals and I’m so excited to see what Gaga brings to the screen in this setting

Giving Big Brother GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 14,808

one album a year isn't that big amount of work, we're just used to longer hiatuses

Popster This Way 902
On 4/18/2024 at 7:08 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

OMG. Taylor's new album is horrible. It sounds even worse than the latest Lana album. Jack Antonoff should retire and never produce music again.  

Exactly, Jack Antonoff killed Taylor and Lana’s music creativity:rip:

Taylor needs to find a new producer ASAP

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 902
On 4/18/2024 at 8:03 PM, danwasd said:

one album a year isn't that big amount of work, we're just used to longer hiatuses

Gaga didn’t go on a hiatus, during 2020-2024 she has finished multiple projects. 
Since chromatica she filmed JFAD, released the second Jazz album with Tony Bennett, a semi world tour, a Top Gun song, and a Rolling Stones collab,…etc.

The problem with Gaga is that her team is too incompetent that most of her projects were very short-lived due to the lack of support, if they did better promo for Bloody Mary or released the chromatica ball DVD sooner we wouldn’t feel as desperate as we do now.

Edited by Gabi
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,808
On 4/18/2024 at 2:13 PM, Gabi said:

Gaga didn’t go on a hiatus, during 2020-2024 she has finished multiple projects. 
Since chromatica she filmed JFAD, released the second Jazz album with Tony Bennett, a semi world tour, a Top Gun song, and a Rolling Stones collab,…etc.

so pressing a button, 8 concerts and two songs, hardworking queen :applause:

it's a joke please don't pancake me corvus

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,734
On 4/18/2024 at 12:08 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

OMG. Taylor's new album is horrible. It sounds even worse than the latest Lana album. Jack Antonoff should retire and never produce music again.  

Lana's latest album is great though

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

The amount of Top Gun entries in her top 100 daily :dead: Are these people who just leave her playing in the background. Quite tragic for her main record/studio album tracks :dead:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 10,508

Most of those are targetting old demographic apart the tour music wise. She has switched focus to an old audience (jazz covers, AC ballads, collab with old legacy rock band) which is not really a good move from a main female pop girl in her 30s in the middle of streaming era.

It was a clear hiatus from pop / commercial music.

She needs a proper return to big pop scene with a new album full of new / original content.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,140

WCBF hitting the Top 20 on US radio :applause:

#19 +2 Ariana Grande - we can't be friends (wait for your love) 37.30 +1.02

the longevity the song deserves is happening

• paws up 4
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,570

The problem with Gaga is that her team is too incompetent that most of her projects were very short-lived due to the lack of support, if they did better promo for Bloody Mary or released the chromatica ball DVD sooner we wouldn’t feel as desperate as we do now.

HoG was also filmed and released after Chroma :ohyes:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,400
On 4/18/2024 at 5:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’ve been watching Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers musicals and I honestly can’t f-ING WAIT till JFAD…just the thought of Joker singing the Academy award winning “The Way you Look tonight” as they dance and escape Arkham :flirtga:

they really have endless classics to utilize and if they really are basing all the musical scenes from classic golden age Hollywood musicals I might cream in the theater…I love these old school musicals and I’m so excited to see what Gaga brings to the screen in this setting

Giving Big Brother GIF

Same. I love those old Hollywood movies so much. I always imagine Gaga in a role like that. 

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,400
On 4/18/2024 at 6:53 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Most of those are targetting old demographic apart the tour music wise. She has switched focus to an old audience (jazz covers, AC ballads, collab with old legacy rock band) which is not really a good move from a main female pop girl in her 30s in the middle of streaming era.

It was a clear hiatus from pop / commercial music.

She needs a proper return to big pop scene with a new album full of new / original content.

Meh I think Chromatica was her pop music retirement album. She has already achieved everything commercially. It’s best to create artful masterpieces now. A grown up, polished album that’s critically acclaimed. I think the latest Dom Perignon ad is a good taste of the direction she should head to next.  

A Popster Is Born 12,820
On 4/18/2024 at 2:33 PM, emig_09 said:

WCBF hitting the Top 20 on US radio :applause:

#19 +2 Ariana Grande - we can't be friends (wait for your love) 37.30 +1.02

the longevity the song deserves is happening

The defining song of the 20’s did that.

Ava and Dua should take notes before they rehash another album track put it out as a single  :education:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,825

tomorrow ears surgery 

oh my mind oh my mind to plan for the release of the climate terrorist

GODIAOU

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 3