The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,403
On 4/12/2024 at 11:41 PM, Gabi said:

"I went to school with white people who had less talent than me,  because I'm talent as fvck and they are doing way better than me. I went to NYU with Lady Gaga."

That's what he said after being nominated in the same category with Gaga and P!ink, I vividly remember this becuase I was so p*ssed at the time lol

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-02-28-lady-gagas-little-monsters-hit-back-after-donald-glover-slams-the-singer/

He’s 3 years older than her. Imagine being in the same class as someone that young and still being jealous of them :billie:

The fact that Gaga got into college at like 15 :giveup: She has always been a genius :applause:

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 4/12/2024 at 7:11 PM, Gabi said:

"I went to school with white people who had less talent than me,  because I'm talent as fvck and they are doing way better than me. I went to NYU with Lady Gaga."

That's what he said after being nominated in the same category with Gaga and P!ink, I vividly remember this becuase I was so p*ssed at the time lol

https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-02-28-lady-gagas-little-monsters-hit-back-after-donald-glover-slams-the-singer/

this was so conceited and out of touch 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,403
On 4/13/2024 at 12:04 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

this was so conceited and out of touch 

And she replied by tweeting his latest music video and asking everyone to support him :applause: Pure class :applause:

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 4/12/2024 at 8:09 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Coming for #1 

The views could also collapse in the next few days

let’s stay humble

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 4/12/2024 at 7:50 PM, OliverDespechao said:

(-880k) :dead:

4 songs over a million :dead:

a song already doing 287k :dead:

What do you mean she lost 880k? Beyoncé is doing really great for an artist from the '90s

Those things are obviously mutually exclusive :applause:

• lol 4
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,944

The fvck are they talking about :dead:

no major promo, girl they totally forgot Superbowl :dead:

“self funded independent country artist”???

the fvck that mean :dead:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 4/12/2024 at 8:07 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Billie Eilish is confirmed to be a guest at Lana Del Rey show at Coachella

This will be huge on social media

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 4/12/2024 at 2:11 PM, Gabi said:

I never knew he said this….honestly TIA had no right beating Shallow for SOTY or ROTY. That song was such an OBVIOUS grab to just make attention and captilize on the politics at the time, it only made noise because of the MV, everyone knows that song is a**.  The song had no right even being nominated in the major categories. He can take his talentless a**  and f- off quite frankly :arguega:

Vampire Disgust GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

edit: spelling

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357

Gaga truly is the best :prideheart: I’ll be honest, nothing annoys me more than when fans online talk about her abandonment of the LGBTQ+ community as if it’s even a real thing.

Gaga will always be an advocate for the Gay community :kiss:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518

Judas still OUTperforming the This is Lady Gaga payola'd #1 ft an artist with a recent album release oooh don't let the cat see this

dean winchester GIF

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

On 4/12/2024 at 2:56 PM, OliverDespechao said:

The fvck are they talking about :dead:

no major promo, girl they totally forgot Superbowl :dead:

“self funded independent country artist”???

the fvck that mean :dead:

It’s a joke.