The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,473

I've watch a lot of reactions videos of Joker 2 trailer and like 90% of them are super positive (about the movie and Lady Gaga)

I really feel like this movie will open a door for Lady Gaga on a more general / global and commercial audience than any of her past roles.

I'm not saying she wasn't embraced before, but I kinda feel like Joker could be the biggest opportunity for her to be seen as an amazing actress and huge popular value at the same time.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 4/11/2024 at 2:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Imagine waiting nearly 10 years now for a new Rihanna album and all you get is a Smurfs soundtrack... I feel legit bad for her fans. 

I'm sorry but this is hilarious. She's obviously doing it knowing that it p*sses people off

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 4/11/2024 at 8:47 PM, emig_09 said:

4 Best Actress winners with the most time on screen

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-04-11-a-la-s-12

I think Stone won over Gladstone for this reason

Gone With The Wind is like 5 hours long but you never feel that even for one second. It’s so well made despite having a controversial storyline. Also, Vivien did such a great southern accent. You’d never believe she’s actually British :dead:

Edited by Adarsh
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
On 4/11/2024 at 8:50 PM, Ben said:

I'm sorry but this is hilarious. She's obviously doing it knowing that it p*sses people off

Now I'm convinced. She hates her fans as much as Gaga and she wants her fans to suffer.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s Spotify Update:

Poker Face - 1.224.044.419 (+960.933)

Shallow - 2.390.789.110 (+936.966) [+24k vs. last week]

ARUTW - 1.221.107.680 (+880.674) [+91k vs. last week]

Just Dance - 1.014.607.791 (+759.397)

Bad Romance - 1.179.738.985 (+740.351)

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267

“The trailer numbers are great news for Warner Bros. Beating “Barbie” is of note, as that film went on to earn $1.4 billion at the worldwide box office for the studio and was last year’s highest-grossing movie. The original “Joker” surpassed $1 billion in 2019; the sequel is aiming for even higher total given this initial interest and the addition of superstar Lady Gaga to the cast. 

Among the trailers for the year’s studio tentpoles, “Joker: Folie à Deux” trounced the debut of “Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (100 million views) and bested Pixar’s “Inside Out 2” (157 million views to become the biggest debut for a Disney animated film). The “Joker” trailer was below Marvel’s “Deadpool and Wolverine,” which set a record earlier this year as the biggest trailer launch of all time with 365 million views. However, the Marvel tentpole launched on Super Bowl Sunday and its viewership numbers factored in the telecast. The “Joker: Folie à Deux” trailer launch was purely digital.”

YES!!!!! :oscar:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,676
On 4/11/2024 at 10:38 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

YES!!!!!

It beat Barbie's first 24 hours

Folie :giveup:

"The trailer numbers are great news for Warner Bros. Beating “Barbie” is of note, as that film went on to earn $1.4 billion at the worldwide box office for the studio and was last year’s highest-grossing movie. The original “Joker” surpassed $1 billion in 2019; the sequel is aiming for even higher total given this initial interest and the addition of superstar Lady Gaga to the cast. "

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
On 4/11/2024 at 11:41 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It beat Barbie's first 24 hours

Folie :giveup:

"The trailer numbers are great news for Warner Bros. Beating “Barbie” is of note, as that film went on to earn $1.4 billion at the worldwide box office for the studio and was last year’s highest-grossing movie. The original “Joker” surpassed $1 billion in 2019; the sequel is aiming for even higher total given this initial interest and the addition of superstar Lady Gaga to the cast. "

So unhumble of them :delulu_bird:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,676

But yeah 1B is not a given let alone doing more than the original. We should take this as it is: great press for the movie.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 41,793

That’s a weird title. It says Barbie trailer is bigger and more talked about. Text then says otherwise.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3