The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,572
On 4/10/2024 at 2:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s also just not true lol….Wicked Part 1’s trailer debuted AT THE SUPERBOWL and it still only has 5.2M views on YT after 1 month and JFAD has already passed that in less than 24 hours 😂 #delusional

To be perfectly fair we should add all the views earned on different medias to know how good it's doing. And I honestly feel like Joker is actually doing more than great online on both views and reviews

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 4/10/2024 at 8:27 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

To be perfectly fair we should add all the views earned on different medias to know how good it's doing. And I honestly feel like Joker is actually doing more than great online on both views and reviews

I don’t care enough about Wicked to go and find all its stats to be quite honest with you lol, I  brought up one metric to show what an idiotic comment Delusional had made.

JFAD’s #s are great for a movie trailer in 2024

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,129
On 4/10/2024 at 11:54 AM, Delusional said:

Weak numbers 😢

Stop reporting posts that aren't offensive in any way. You already got a permanent WP for that.

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 4/10/2024 at 1:08 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Can you please go away ? It's not because your fav Taylor Swift will never have a role like this that you have to react like a real delusional...

Taylor Swift wishes she could be an extra hidden in some bushes in THE movie of the year :giveup:

No amount of teenage fans can break you into the film industry I fear 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,778
On 4/10/2024 at 1:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s also just not true lol….Wicked Part 1’s trailer debuted AT THE SUPERBOWL and it still only has 5.2M views on YT after 1 month and JFAD has already passed that in less than 24 hours 😂 #delusional

It's going to outview Deadpool x Wolverine on youtube easily and that was predicted to be the highest grossing movie of the year with +1B at the box office

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
On 4/10/2024 at 8:50 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The only thing Taylor Swift had as an actress is being ridiculous in a that ridiculous Cat movie. It says a lot :tea:

Oh and she was thrown under a car in another one :bradley:

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,021

Oppenheimer trailer had 150k+ likes on twitter

Barbie trailer had 400k+ (all version)

Joker trailer has : 125k (df) + 95k (gaga) + 50k(pb+pc+filmupdates etc) + 55k (joker movie page) + 30k (wb) + +25k (rest)  = 380k+ in 12 hours so far 

Im a picky person and I loved how unique it looks so far n

Whole internet is praising it but this forum is still negative, either you guys have no understanding of art or y'all lack taste bc something is very wrong with some of y'all 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,778

For reference Barbie first teaser trailer has 15M views:

Joker teaser already has over 100k more likes, the reception has been great 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

The Fame Popster 386

Monsters should start the "lipstick on the mirror" trend with a unofficial Gaga speedup remix song as background.... Where is the Wednesday/Bloody Mary person from TikTok?! :lesson:

Edited by nattuggla89
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,572
On 4/10/2024 at 3:52 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Monsters should start the "lipstick on the mirror" trend with a unofficial Gaga speedup remix song as background.... Where is the Wednesday/Bloody Mary person from TikTok?! :lesson:

That would be amazing with Bad Romance that fit so so good to this story 

• hugs 1