The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,279
On 4/9/2024 at 5:05 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Hmm they must be talking about the teaser, the cinema-con panel hasn’t even happened yet and doesn’t start for several more hours. Doubt this guy saw the full trailer 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,685
On 4/9/2024 at 10:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Hmm they must be talking about the teaser, the cinema-con panel hasn’t even happened yet and doesn’t start for several more hours. Doubt this guy saw the full trailer 

Yeah I edited the post later because of that. Anyway being depressing isn't necessarily a bad thing. I just hope the trailer features at least a bit of a musical scene. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,279

I still wonder if it’s possible Gaga and Joaquin show up at Cinemacon….

Last year Margot and Ryan showed up at the WB Panel for Barbie…PLEASE GAGA

Popster for Sale 44,685

Joker teaser views so far:

Twitter: 3M (official upload) + 15M (discussingfilm) 

Instagram: 6.9 M (official upload) + 2.7M (Todd Philipps)

Tiktok: 2,6M

This is mostly official accounts save for discussingfilm which is too big to ignore. 

Combined = 30.2M views. 

Wouldn't surprise me if it's close to 40M with all unofficial uploads combined (maybe more?). All this in just over 6 hours. Seems like it's doing good so far. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,685
On 4/9/2024 at 10:15 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Why wouldn't they? I want it bad. 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,279
On 4/9/2024 at 5:16 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Why wouldn't they? I want it bad. 

Why wouldnt they? Cause Gaga loves to torture us :pillow: 

But then again maybe she HAS TO per her promotion obligations :catwalk: I really want it bad too hahahahaha

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,279

I absolutely ADORE Margot Robbie (loved her in I Tonya, Babylon, Barbie etc) but it’s HILARIOUS to me that this being brought up when Gaga has already won several massive film awards in her VERY SMALL film career many of which Margot Robbie has never touched.

People need to put respect on Gaga’s name as an actress…time to show em Lee :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 4/9/2024 at 11:15 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I may be wrong but I feel like they will go minimalist promo on this one but going harder during the awards season

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,279
On 4/9/2024 at 5:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I may be wrong but I feel like they will go minimalist promo on this one but going harder during the awards season

We’ll find out shortly! Panel is set to begin in 1 hour and 30 minutes….wonder if we’ll get online reactions before it drops :bradley: I’m so excited and nervous 

Popster for Sale 44,685
On 4/9/2024 at 10:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

On 4/9/2024 at 10:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

We’ll find out shortly! Panel is set to begin in 1 hour and 30 minutes….wonder if we’ll get online reactions before it drops :bradley: I’m so excited and nervous 

I feel like they should start this with a bang. They probably won't do that much until Venice premiere anyway, why not go all out tonight to maximize the reach of the trailer? 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 4/9/2024 at 11:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

honey, the movie cost 200 million dollars, they will go harder than you think for promo. They want cash more than awards...

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 4/9/2024 at 11:46 PM, Nemanja said:

honey, the movie cost 200 million dollars, they will go harder than you think for promo. They want cash more than awards...

I just think it will be more about quality promo than quantity. Like booking the right event with right actor at the right time. I could totally be wrong

I don't think they need Gaga and Joaquin to show up at Cinemacon to make a bang with the trailer, it will anyway.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,133

I still can’t process JFAD era starts in a couple of hourss

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5