The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,734
On 4/8/2024 at 3:12 PM, Ben said:

I'm being delulu and choosing to believe something is coming in early June. Two threads that said so on GGD have been deleted with no explanation.

June/July seems like the most plausible scenario. Anything later than that will overlap with J:FAD release and promo and I think that would be awkward. 

It's not coming until late May because there's Taylor (who's blocking the #1 for at least three weeks after release) and then shortly after that Billie (a labelmate).

A single could be released but I think it will be close to the release of the album (like 1 month before), since that's been how most A-listers operate and especially Interscope artists. Maybe a single in May and album in June. Maybe single in June and album in July. Maybe nothing as per usual. It's really disappointing (but not surprising) how they let Fortnite be useless. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,808

She could have released the sped up version of BM, no way she cares about her legacy when she’s embracing her NurtecGa self :education:

• thanks 5

ARTPOPster 1,239

This is so embarrassing....girl, who even gave you that script to talk...those ads are so stupid, how she even agree with it...

• sad 1
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,734
On 4/8/2024 at 4:06 PM, Nemanja said:

This is so embarrassing....girl, who even gave you that script to talk...those ads are so stupid, how she even agree with it...

inb4 the all black teases were for this 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,939
x3

at least these ads are using Gaga songs. Thats the only positive thing. Maybe TEOG can get a cute +1k daily streams :applause:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,508
On 4/8/2024 at 5:21 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So there's no singles for Billie's new album, it will just come all at once. Interesting! 

All Interscope budget will go on this tbh. She's their biggest and hottest artist

Popster for Sale 44,734
On 4/8/2024 at 4:25 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

All Interscope budget will go on this tbh. She's their biggest and hottest artist

Not "all" of it imo. Gaga is of similar stature, though Billie is obviously more current. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,508
On 4/8/2024 at 5:27 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Not "all" of it imo. Gaga is of similar stature, though Billie is obviously more current. 

Gaga is more of a legacy artist ,now. Most of her recent stuff underperformed. 

So yeah their money will go to Billie for sure, no a little doubt on this

• paws up 2
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,508
On 4/8/2024 at 5:20 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Thank goodness the Joker trailer comes out tomorrow so we can quickly move on.:awkney:

Achieving getting dragged to death online for second episode of Nurtec mess one day before dropping Joker trailer is something I wouldn't have expected :oscar:

• lol 7

Popster for Sale 44,734
On 4/8/2024 at 4:32 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Gaga is more of a legacy artist ,now. Most of her recent stuff underperformed. 

So yeah their money will go to Billie for sure, no a little doubt on this

According to HasItLeaked Interscope is banking on this Gaga era, they want to take advantage of the movie exposure and were disappointed by the results of Chromatica. I think they want to promote her has hard as Billie. Despite recent underperformances Gaga is still a household name with huge potential for re-invention. 

• paws up 2