The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Moderator 17,129

We really don't need to drag this out. It is not hate to make a joking comment about album rollouts and jockstraps.

Sarcasm is hard to transport sometimes on forums without a /s afterwards. Maybe that's a solution :bebe:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 4/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, DonnieDarko said:

All I did was this :ew:

Yup, that’s the post in contention. Thanks again for confirming something I didn’t ask about though.

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 4/2/2024 at 10:44 AM, corvus albus said:

Sarcasm is hard to transport sometimes on forums without a /s afterwards. Maybe that's a solution :bebe:

Let me edit my post real quick then :icant:

I was clearly taking a swipe at both Bey and Ga for messy album rollouts. Cheap? Maybe :laughga: Hateful? Not at all!

A Popster Is Born 18,428
On 4/2/2024 at 11:44 AM, corvus albus said:

We really don't need to drag this out. It is not hate to make a joking comment about album rollouts and jockstraps.

And my reaction was not even towards Ben, like everyone should really pay more attention to what is being said in this thread. Will you please say something about calling people bullies and suggesting they have mental health issues since you posted something about what I’ve said? 

A Popster Is Born 18,428
On 4/2/2024 at 11:46 AM, BenG said:

Let me edit my post real quick then :icant:

I was clearly taking a swipe at both Bey and Ga for messy album rollouts. Cheap? Maybe :laughga: Hateful? Not at all!

Cheap, right. 

On 4/2/2024 at 11:44 AM, BenG said:

Yup, that’s the post in contention. Thanks again for confirming something I didn’t ask about though.

You’re clearly mistaken. Thanks again for confirming that. 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3

A whole team of tasteless rat slugs were coming for me and attacking me for saying that Stupid Love is a terrible song:icant: Imagine being so pathetic and attack a person that easily for this silly reason:icant: So Im not surprised that people here can attack other users so easily.

rats swarm GIF

Spoiler

I dont know what happened now and Im not referring to someone specifically. Just  talking in general. 

Edited by little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
Spoiler

A reminder that  @admin won PoPa911 award for "Member of The Year" using payola!

We should disqualify him from the administration. @corvus albus I propose that you as a mod and me as a secret mod , to organize a coup and overthrow the yeti. :zoom:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
On 4/2/2024 at 12:18 PM, little legend said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A reminder that  @admin won PoPa911 award for "Member of The Year" using payola!

We should disqualify him from the administration. @corvus albus I propose that you as a mod and me as a secret mod , to organize a coup and overthrow the yeti. :zoom:

So, you want to shave the hairy beast?

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,820
On 4/2/2024 at 12:18 PM, little legend said:
  Hide contents

your coup plan and bobé's 18-months plan competing for the longest plan ever prize :applause:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 4/2/2024 at 11:25 AM, danwasd said:

your coup plan and bobé's 18-months plan competing for the longest plan ever prize :applause:

They’re both deeply grateful for our excitement in their creativity.

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,828
On 4/2/2024 at 10:35 AM, corvus albus said:

There is no need to gang up on one member.

They’re gang handed! They can’t speak for themselves !

spacer.png

Spoiler

A big brother uk reference I found he resist 

On 4/1/2024 at 3:33 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

The autoplay button had an error it seems by getting integrated in one of her old songs…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

And just like that both Halo and Crazy in love are OUT of the top 200 chart on Spotify by falling with 100+ positions 

They shipped the auto play streams to old songs but they got shipped back!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 1