The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Moderator 17,129
On 3/30/2024 at 9:06 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

1B for one quarter? 4B more by the end of the year confirmed, even without Joker OST :peacega:

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,129

Personally, I wouldn't call a lot that music row/ Nashville calls "country" country music. I know that a tradition in country music is to call new country music not country music (same happened in the 90s even), but there's barely anything resembling country in there anymore. I was hugely disappointed by the last Carrie Underwood album, Kacey's album is more alternative than country and Beyonce's album is more Joanne than country. It's frustrating as a fan of the genre to only find country music in indie country and the mainstream abandoning it. Bey isn't wrong doing what she wants, she's following a trend that doesn't follow country but that is perceived as country music.

Spoiler

Completely unrelated, watch Extraordinary. Funniest series I've watched in years.

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,129
On 3/30/2024 at 10:53 PM, Fame Romance said:

Born this Way just surpassed Chromatica on Spotify streams 

Both a win a a lost :billie:

A normal day of a Little Monster, hating and loving everything happening right now.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

So excited to learn what songs Gaga is covering in J:FAD…I’ve been kinda obsessed with “That’s Entertainment!” since the stair scene leak and I’m really interested to see what else she is doing. Honestly really excited for the album cause Gaga really slays covers of classic songs and I have no doubt she’s gonna serve on this soundtrack.

Still holding out hope that they do indeed have an original song or two, I know the Gaga Camp wants to focus solely on Actress but there’s no reason not to use of your strongest suits especially for a MUSICAL….

Im praying for an original track :pillow:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Beyonce and Taylor Swift are rightfully reaping all these deserved success for prioritizing music and being passionate and committed to it

Certain acts can't relate especially the AVON and Walmart Girls

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177
On 3/31/2024 at 2:24 AM, FRANZGA said:

Beyonce and Taylor Swift are rightfully reaping all these deserved success for prioritizing music and being passionate and committed to it

real housewives nene GIF

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 3/30/2024 at 11:08 PM, Fame Romance said:

Biggest female albums of all time (ChartMasters):

1. Witney Houston - The Bodyguard (55.5M)

2. Adele - 21 (52.4M)

3. Céline Dion - Let’s Talk About Love (47.1M)

4. Shania Twain - Come on Over (46.8M)

5. Céline Dion - Falling into You (42.9M) [+4.7k weekly increase]

6. Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill (42.6M) [+5.8k]

7. Madonna - Like a Virgin (40.32M) [+3k]

8. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster (40.27M) [+45k]

Gaga will have the 5th biggest female album of all time by next year, will surpass Madonna’s biggest Like a Virgin in a week

Is tfm best selling (per day) album here? I think so correct me if im wrong 

P.S adele was crazy to do that with a 12 song album 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 3/30/2024 at 8:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Her streams are falling lately, time to make something

"Her streams are falling latetly..." can you guys please just think for a few seconds before posting stuff like this.

Friday was a holiday. Everybody decreased in streams.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851
On 3/30/2024 at 7:47 PM, corvus albus said:

Next comment like this gets a WP

anigif_sub-buzz-5022-1530895498-2.gif

Maybe you should keep energy to stream LG7 instead of giving WPs cause it will be hard to hit 100K SPS 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/31/2024 at 11:00 AM, PanPikus said:

Actually dropping Joker trailer on 10.04 for the movie release on 04.10 has a nice ring to it :legend:

Apparently teaser at Cinemacon on April 9th and full trailer released the day after. Let's hope it's going that way 

Popstanne 9,730

115(-46) I Luv It 1.5M

Another bomb for interscope girl, Curious to see how Billie will perform since she has star power that Selena/Camila lacks but her pre-songs from HTE underperformed. 

• sad 2
  • lol 2

On 3/31/2024 at 7:24 AM, FRANZGA said:

Of course both of them would prioritise music…it’s not like they have any other field of art that excel.

Both of them tried to crack into the Hollywood barricade film industry and both ended up being the laughing stock for having ZERO talent!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Popster to Popster 4,021

billie is gonna do well she is an albums artist and makes sleeper hits..HTE song is so good its two versions makes like 1.1m+ streams 

speaking of interscope girls i think gagas next era is going to be good, i never witnessed her being this confident about her music since 2011 born this way n ARTPOP im hopeful

and thankgod she confirmed that she is still cookin' n writing so its confirmed it won't be anytime soon and honestly good bc we need good music the last half of 2024 and 2025 bc everyone's releasing this summer 

justin, bruno, billie, taylor, beyoncé, camila, katy....its a good year for music 

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 3/31/2024 at 12:22 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Apparently teaser at Cinemacon on April 9th and full trailer released the day after. Let's hope it's going that way 

Yeah the Cinemacon Warner Bros panel is basically April 10th in the rest of the world