The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 3/28/2024 at 12:29 PM, Miaou said:

The fact that Gaga refuses to collab with anyone in the industry is depressing 

Yeah....we miss her so damn much...like what happened 😭😭😭

It's so devastating 😭

Pop-a-911-ster 39,318

Listening to Gaga records all day and then planning on ending my day with a back to back viewing of ASIB & HOG..Happy birthday Gaga

lady gaga GIF

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/28/2024 at 8:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Listening to Gaga records all day and then planning on ending my day with a back to back viewing of ASIB & HOG..Happy birthday Gaga

lady gaga GIF

HOG is such an entertaining movie to me. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
On 3/28/2024 at 8:18 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Applause outstreaming Bloody Mary. Interesting.

Bloody Mary came and went so fast in comparison to hoe big its peak was :bradley:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,506
On 3/28/2024 at 8:23 PM, Andreu said:

Bloody Mary came and went so fast in comparison to hoe big its peak was :bradley:

I blame in on the fact Wednesday is taking ages to make a season 2 to be honest (and the fact she didn't move a finger to make it huge)

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 11,570
On 3/28/2024 at 8:19 PM, DonnieDarko said:

HOG is such an entertaining movie to me. 

Soon on Polsat. Planning to watch ::P:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,858
On 3/28/2024 at 3:28 PM, PanPikus said:

Soon on Polsat. Planning to watch ::P:

Right now on Stremio with the Torrentio addon and Debrid service subscription :gaycat:

Popster to Popster 4,487

I'm remembering the time I discovered the emails to the Rotten Tomatoes staff and basically emailed them constantly until they added 50+ positive reviews. I'm low-key the reason HOG is fresh on RT tbh. There's a thread about it on GGD and everything. :laughga:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • hugs 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

The Fame Popster 384
On 3/28/2024 at 8:27 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I blame in on the fact Wednesday is taking ages to make a season 2 to be honest (and the fact she didn't move a finger to make it huge)

Even her viral songs serve Frontloadness. It's sad. She deserves better. :lesson:

A Popster Is Born 10,506
On 3/28/2024 at 9:01 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Even her viral songs serve Frontloadness. It's sad. She deserves better. :lesson:

That's mainly how I have zero expectation in terms of numbers on next era. Her global numbers on the projects from the last decade scream zero longevity (except ASIB). This plus the fact she has totally neglected the last solo project and the hype for the next one during the last 4 years.

Though I truly hope Queen Gaga will prove me wrong by making everyone on the edge when new music is announced and smash very hard with LG7 :shine:

The Fame Popster 384
On 3/28/2024 at 8:39 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I'm remembering the time I discovered the emails to the Rotten Tomatoes staff and basically emailed them constantly until they added 50+ positive reviews. I'm low-key the reason HOG is fresh on RT tbh. There's a thread about it on GGD and everything. :laughga:

We need more fans like you. :love:

I remember shazaming MR more than 200x so that it ends up on the Austrian charts of Shazam so that radio will play the song. I managed to get it on the charts but unfortunately the biggest radio stations only played it during the night. 

Edited by nattuggla89
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,858
On 3/28/2024 at 3:39 PM, ConnorFilm said:

You're so iconic to do that for such a mid movie

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 384
On 3/28/2024 at 9:07 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

That's mainly how I have zero expectation in terms of numbers on next era. Her global numbers on the projects from the last decade scream zero longevity (except ASIB). This plus the fact she has totally neglected the last solo project and the hype for the next one during the last 4 years.

Though I truly hope Queen Gaga will prove me wrong by making everyone on the edge when new music is announced and smash very hard with LG7 :shine:

Tbh I think she definitely can still get cute Hits if the song is decent because unlike during ARTPOP she is very liked nowadays and there is still initial interest in her and her songs. Hence why I think she should take advantage of JFAD and release before/during or immediately after that. She just needs the right song this time and the right time point where she can fully shine. 

Edited by nattuggla89

A Popster Is Born 11,840
On 3/28/2024 at 4:39 PM, ConnorFilm said:

OMG thats amazing!! You better be here for Joker 2 then :arguega:

We need all the help we can get because we know how... special... Gaga s team is :enigma:

• thanks 2
  • lol 2