The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/26/2024 at 8:22 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

To each their own but I definitely don’t think we’re 1.5 years away from an album release Ii don’t see how 2024 doesn’t happen in some way. But again, just my opinion.

I would just be really shocked is it didn’t happen until 2025, much less September or 2025 and onward. She wouldn’t be working “as fast as she could” if the label didn’t try and press some sort of deadline for an album 

Well if 2024  is still on the table I hope she is real close to wrap the album in the studio. Unless she doesn't give a F releasing LG7 in the middle of Joker 2 release promo. 

In any case early 2025 / Q2 2025 will be dedicated to her own actress image promo for obvious reasons. That time will be a marathon 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,858

What if Gaga does a double release? Joker 2 soundtrack + LG7 inspired by Harley? Kinda like Beyonce did with The Lion King if Im not mistaken. It would be pretty dope and she would only need 1 promo tour to promote both projects :creepin:

Spoiler

And then I wake up, I know

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 3/26/2024 at 8:32 PM, Doncho said:

What if Gaga does a double release? Joker 2 soundtrack + LG7 inspired by Harley? Kinda like Beyonce did with The Lion King if Im not mistaken. It would be pretty dope and she would only need 1 promo tour to promote both projects :creepin:

Hide contents

And then I wake up, I know

Lemme word it as simple as possible : b¡tch please :laughga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/26/2024 at 3:29 PM, corvus albus said:

The cover is already a serve :giveup:

Skinny legend!

Popster to Popster 4,488

Either the lead single is coming this summer and the album is coming in the fall or this is all just coming next year. I really thought the album was finished so her comments today make me think that this is not coming for a while.

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/26/2024 at 8:57 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Either the lead single is coming this summer and the album is coming in the fall or this is all just coming next year. I really thought the album was finished so her comments today make me think that this is not coming for a while.

I'd like to tell her word as the fact Interscope is giving her a deadline and she needs to give a finished album in time fast. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

I will say, it’s hilarious how reactive people are to every single post she makes and every single little comment

2 weeks ago: “omg Gaga ruined her asthetic on insta album not coming”

1 week ago: “omg lyrics coming later this year for sure”

literally today “omg Gaga said she’s feeling inspired 2025 earliest maybe 2026”

LITTLE CLOWNERS 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/26/2024 at 9:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I will say, it’s hilarious how reactive people are to every single post she makes and every single little comment

LITTLE CLOWNERS 

If it was aiming my posts I wasn't saying it will be released in 2025. I'm still team 2024. 

I was just saying if she's trully planning a 2025 release, it will be Q3/Q4.

I'm still 100% certain LG7 is around the corner. She doesn't need full album wrapped to release a single. I doubt she would be even teasing if she wasn't working hard to make a close release (especially  with some 'Tick Tock Tick Tock' comments)

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 17,947
Spoiler

floja de mierda lw4IKc2.gif 

AH PERO CLARO, ELLA SÍ TIENE TIEMPO PARA REUNIONES EXCLUSIVAS CON FARMACÉUTICAS Y CONFERENCIAS SOBRE MAQUILLAJE lw4IKc2.gif 

que no se olvide que ella es lo que es gracias a la MÚSICA lw4IKc2.gif 

no fue gracias al maquillaje ni mucho menos a películas lw4IKc2.gif 

fue la MÚSICA lw4IKc2.gif 

LOVE U FLOPGA :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

A Popster Is Born 11,858
On 3/26/2024 at 5:27 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

LITTLE CLOWNERS 

Can you blame us? we have nothing going on except for Haus Labs

Wake Up GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 3/26/2024 at 4:35 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

If it was aiming my posts I wasn't saying it will be released in 2025. I'm still team 2024. 

I was just saying if she's trully planning a 2025 release, it will be Q3/Q4.

I'm still 100% certain LG7 is around the corner. She doesn't need full album wrapped to release a single. I doubt she would be even teasing if she wasn't working hard to make a close release (especially  with some 'Tick Tock Tick Tock' comments)

No im more referencing the ATRL base having a MELTDOWN and everyone punting to 2025 lol. Like y’all there’s still 9 months left in the year and if post covid has shown us anything, you don’t need to be putting a lot of time towards album promotion. People hardly lift fingers anymore for an album release and I think it’s funny to me that people think Gaga can’t release An album when Ariana literally made one in between the strike start and end.

Obviously different people but Gaga can easily still release an album this year while…why people think she couldn’t release an album in early August or whatnot (which is still 4-5 months away) just because of a movie coming out in October is just weird to me. People are still weirdly thinking that you need to set aside weeks to promote an album, and it’s just not the case anymore. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 3/26/2024 at 9:40 PM, OliverDespechao said:
  Hide contents

floja de mierda lw4IKc2.gif 

AH PERO CLARO, ELLA SÍ TIENE TIEMPO PARA REUNIONES EXCLUSIVAS CON FARMACÉUTICAS Y CONFERENCIAS SOBRE MAQUILLAJE lw4IKc2.gif 

que no se olvide que ella es lo que es gracias a la MÚSICA lw4IKc2.gif 

no fue gracias al maquillaje ni mucho menos a películas lw4IKc2.gif 

fue la MÚSICA lw4IKc2.gif 

LOVE U FLOPGA :gaga-thanks:

acábala aun más fuertelw4IKc2.gif

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 756
On 3/26/2024 at 7:37 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Maybe it's her new standard of working fast : new album every +5 years

Maybe she has been working fast since the point where she decided to start working on an album.:ohhh:

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/26/2024 at 5:09 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Maybe she has been working fast since the point where she decided to start working on an album.:ohhh:

This is a great point that @Moonlight Shadowbrought up on GGD - she wouldn't be working as fast as she can if the album was being released over a year from now.

• thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/26/2024 at 10:09 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

Random thought but why would she have to work fast if the album is planned in +1 year... Just doesn't make any sense tbh

• thanks 1