PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177

AM US (Albums)

#3 +1 & #8 -3 GUTS (spilled)
#6 +1 TYLA
#11 +2 Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/23/2024 at 8:05 PM, Gagacharts said:

She only released 3 singles from "The Fame Monster (EP)" but for me, no music era since then topped the quality and iconicness that Bad Romance->Telephone>Alejandro has.

She could have gone with Monster as final single tbh. This one scream another smash hit

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,967
x3
On 3/23/2024 at 9:05 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

She could have gone with Monster as final single tbh. This one scream another smash hit

and Dance In The Dark could be a smash hit too. I am sure it would had been as huge as Bad Romance if it was the lead or second single

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 3/22/2024 at 9:25 PM, Gabi said:

Joanne was not bad:gunga:

its simple and elegant as it should be, can’t say the same for Million Reasons tho:laughga:

Joanne was a good video. Million Reasons gave "rich person trying to look relatable with bad acting and fake crying" and I tried to deny it all I could but enough time has passed, we can admit it. :enigma:

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,620

If we're discussing TFM singles, my strong opinion is that Speechless should've been a single with a ton of stripped back performances. This was at the height of electronic pop and the backlash. Most people thought she was a talentless autotune artist. A few live performances here and there didn't change that perception, but a whole single might have. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,858
On 3/23/2024 at 5:05 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Exactly! Her biggest missed smash along with ARUTW and Sour Candy (even though ARUTW still achieved hit status on its own)

• love 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
On 3/23/2024 at 10:52 PM, Miaou said:

A timeless global smash

Just GOD for eternity 

And LG7 lead?

#53 on UK, #65 in Australia, #69 in Canada and #75 in Germany on their respective weekly charts

spacer.png

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/23/2024 at 6:39 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Streets are saying Lady Gaga, Mickey Guiton (country singer) and Chris Martin are the collabs on Cowboy Carter.  Wait and see

The streets in question:

tropical-sun-shines-on-large-pothole-in-

• lol 11

Popster for Sale 44,786
On 3/23/2024 at 8:54 PM, derpmonster said:

Joanne was a good video. Million Reasons gave "rich person trying to look relatable with bad acting and fake crying" and I tried to deny it all I could but enough time has passed, we can admit it. :enigma:

On 3/23/2024 at 8:55 PM, derpmonster said:

If we're discussing TFM singles, my strong opinion is that Speechless should've been a single with a ton of stripped back performances. This was at the height of electronic pop and the backlash. Most people thought she was a talentless autotune artist. A few live performances here and there didn't change that perception, but a whole single might have. 

The spillage wow

• thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,289

Help not I Ain’t Worried and I’m Good (Blue) having both more total and daily streams than Anti-Hero :mess:

Kill Bill is also miles above in total streams and will outstream with her deluxe

Front loaded fanbase carried hit vs. actual GP carried hits 

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/23/2024 at 9:42 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga and Cupcakke NEED to collab.

"Moan of Arc"

Ride my horse in battle?
I'mma ride my stallion without a saddle
I've been a freak of nature but don't just gimme a paddle
Thrust those swords up in me
We'll make the holes up as we go
And when you cum and run, on the lamb
Know that my fleece is white as snow

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177
On 3/23/2024 at 8:00 PM, Fame Romance said:

Wasn’t expecting much but this tanked

Sorry but in my opinion is pretty good

she’s 47 honey

Popster This Way 907
On 3/24/2024 at 4:54 AM, derpmonster said:

I still remember the moment it debuted on MTV channel,  it was the biggest meltdown I ever had in my adolescence.:rip:

• lol 4