The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/23/2024 at 10:42 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I don't know if they put all tickets on sale before the general sales but... the vegas shows are almost already sold out :clap3:

It was a struggle for me to get a ticket even during the Citi card presale on Wednesday.

A Popster Is Born 10,469
On 3/23/2024 at 4:41 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

this is a hit as i said months ago lol

Boomers love it in the UK, its becoming inescapable on the radio here :billie:

Whatever is being played so so much in French radio as well. It'll definitely be a hot for Ava here

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 3/23/2024 at 4:23 PM, Leptine said:

This is exactly what I was talking about few weeks ago.

wbk Bey and Taylor are payolaing/intimidating reviewers. 

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 3/23/2024 at 4:27 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Whatever is being played so so much in French radio as well. It'll definitely be a hot for Ava here

Ava is not scared to look pop between the eyes, she doesn’t have to jump around genres. Eventually it pays off.

Excluding Shallow/ARUTW/ROM, this is actually her fastest song to reach this milestone!

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/23/2024 at 11:55 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Ava is not scared to look pop between the eyes, she doesn’t have to jump around genres. Eventually it pays off.

Excluding Shallow/ARUTW/ROM, this is actually her fastest song to reach this milestone!

Not bad considering the chat positions for the song worldwide are butt.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 3/23/2024 at 12:29 PM, Andreu said:

So shakira stans have been telling everyone for months that she was gonna end Bad Bunny and Karol G and Rosalia and everyone just for the album to debut with much worse numbers (not sure if the numbers I saw are real). I like her and she'll be fine specially since she can easily do a sold out stadium WW tour if she wants to, but hopefully her millenial fans stop being so annoying about the most recent hispanic acts 

They were always like that… in 2001 after “Whenever Wherever” success they used to say were bigger than Spears and Madonna and after “HDL” in 2006 bigger than Beyonce and Madonna too…

:laughga:

The Fame Popster 255
On 3/23/2024 at 10:29 AM, Andreu said:

So shakira stans have been telling everyone for months that she was gonna end Bad Bunny and Karol G and Rosalia and everyone just for the album to debut with much worse numbers (not sure if the numbers I saw are real). I like her and she'll be fine specially since she can easily do a sold out stadium WW tour if she wants to, but hopefully her millenial fans stop being so annoying about the most recent hispanic acts 

Son raros los fanáticos de Shakira, creo que su álbumes fuera de los sencillos nunca hacen números grandes, su culpa por inflarla. 

Hopefully Puntería smashes tho :arguega:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

She only released 3 singles from "The Fame Monster (EP)" but for me, no music era since then topped the quality and iconicness that Bad Romance->Telephone>Alejandro has.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,659
On 3/23/2024 at 8:05 PM, Gagacharts said:

She only released 3 singles from "The Fame Monster (EP)" but for me, no music era since then topped the quality and iconicness that Bad Romance->Telephone>Alejandro has.

Alejandro is a huge European hit but deserved to be even bigger WW.

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1