The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 2,988
On 3/23/2024 at 2:37 AM, Doncho said:

They wanted simpler videos... which is not equal to BAD videos. There is no excuse for the lack of professionalism for the Joanne videos. Million Reasons and Joanne (piano) are really bad filmed

Director(s):  N/A  

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Joanne_(song)#Music_video

Oh... who directed this ? Stef ?

Popster This Way 897

Joanne was not bad:gunga:

its simple and elegant as it should be, can’t say the same for Million Reasons tho:laughga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 3/22/2024 at 10:28 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/joker-2-musical-cover-songs-original-tracks-1235949284/

«Insiders privy to filming and early versions of Todd Phillips’ eagerly awaited sequel to “Joker” tell Variety the movie leans heavily towards being “mostly a jukebox musical,” as it integrates at last 15 reinterpretations of “very well-known” songs. One is said to be “That’s Entertainment” from the 1953 musical “The Band Wagon,” famously associated with Judy Garland. However, there is a door open for an original song (or two) to be added to the final version. »

So it seems like at most we'll get 2 original songs. Can't wait to see the way they breather new life into these classics. 

The way this made me totally off being excited tbh. And I'm saying this totally loving Gaga as an actress and Joker 1 separately :enigma:

I hate that trend of putting music everywhere in movies where there no need of it. And the worst is studios don't stand into their creative choices because most musicals are rejected by some targets.

When is Fast and Furious, Spiderman or Godzilla semi-musical coming ? 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 3/22/2024 at 9:46 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

https://www.movin925.com/lady-gaga-is-working-with-rolling-stones-pearl-jam-producer-says-ozzy-osbourne/

In an interview with Rolling Stone, heavy metal icon Ozzy Osbourne says that he wants to make new music, but he has to wait for Andrew Watt — who produced his Grammy-winning 2022 album Patient Number 9 — to call him. “He’s been working with Lady Gaga,” Ozzy says.

Reveal hidden contents

In case there were any doubts. 

Well at least we are not the only ones waiting for her to wrap that f-ing album :bebe:

Good luck for him, she's been working with him on this for almost a year :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 3/22/2024 at 3:32 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

:icant:

Old Lady Gaga turning in her grave.

she is not delivering so fans are going elsewhere!

they make fun of ava and kim, but at least they are staying true to their art and not jumping round from genre to genre to get awards!!!

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/23/2024 at 12:04 AM, Aloe said:

the only artist among the sea of business leaders in the entertainment industry :bradley: what a queen 

At this point, she's more like a businesswoman since she's barely a singer at all :icant:

Moderator 17,110
On 3/23/2024 at 11:40 AM, Andreu said:

Chile :dead:

I think it was her only new song to chart too

I guess Hozier is more popular than Shakira and Cardi B together.

• shook 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/23/2024 at 6:58 PM, corvus albus said:

I guess Hozier is more popular than Shakira and Cardi B together.

WTF, Hozier came out of nowhere lmfao  

I mean, Take Me To Church is a classic but there's no hype for new music no?

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 3/23/2024 at 11:23 AM, FRANZGA said:

WTF, Hozier came out of nowhere lmfao  

I mean, Take Me To Church is a classic but there's no hype for new music no?

No he’s like male Lana 

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 3/23/2024 at 8:54 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Bey;s done really well with hits as of late

BMS was kinda that noisy 'fall back on the gays' club return song that is guaranteed smash peaks but is forgotten about apart from pride 
Cuff It was a grower and a disco song that had cool and sleek production, very Spotify friendly and reminiscent of FN
Texas Hold Em' is timeless and its mid-up tempo but its not like a club song so its the right blend. also she has the more cowboy-ish twang to her vocals which flowers had just last year

In the 20's she has had 3 solo hits, after many thought she wouldn't ever get this again

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 3/23/2024 at 10:40 AM, Andreu said:

Chile :dead:

I think it was her only new song to chart too

This bop. Shame, I knew it was over for the song as soon as I saw the TTH position, it’s one of those songs that needs pushing ala ROM

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 3/23/2024 at 6:27 PM, FRANZGA said:

At this point, she's more like a businesswoman since she's barely a singer at all :icant:

I think u got it wrong since she’s the one releasing music while the rest are doing make up or other side gigs :laughga:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

Inb4 people love so much one of her 1900s covers in Joker that it smashes in streaming and she makes relive jazz

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • paws up 1