• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 3/21/2024 at 12:22 AM, OliverDespechao said:

not in Singapore Black-woman-sliding-off-sofa-GIF-Tiffany

the way she's been in three different continents in a week :dead:

the new taylor

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

It's what Gaga deserves for being so LAZY (Pop Music wise) cause apparently she's still passionate about music, elderly music

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 3/21/2024 at 10:20 AM, FRANZGA said:

It's what Gaga deserves for being so LAZY (Pop Music wise) cause apparently she's still passionate about music, elderly music

Still pretending Katy and Gaga have been ib the same level for not having a solo #1 since back then :rip:

Katys last hot100 top10 was 7 years ago and Gaga has practically gotten it with every single she tried to and its not like she has tried often unfortunately

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 3/21/2024 at 5:46 PM, Andreu said:

Still pretending Katy and Gaga have been ib the same level for not having a solo #1 since back then :rip:

Katys last hot100 top10 was 7 years ago and Gaga has practically gotten it with every single she tried to and its not like she has tried often unfortunately

It's not just that, Gaga is so disrespected by Stan Twitter.. literally the jokes for FLOP, FAD

And i dont even have the energy to defend her any longer.. you reap what you sow

Popster This Way 653

I really suspect that CBT film is done, but its release have been cancelled, afer seeing Taylor's and Beyonce's film tours. 

Maybe Gaga's team realised that the CBT film is clearly inferior and don't want to put Gaga in evidence.

Popster This Way 900
On 3/21/2024 at 6:31 PM, XXXlop said:

I really suspect that CBT film is done, but its release have been cancelled, afer seeing Taylor's and Beyonce's film tours. 

Maybe Gaga's team realised that the CBT film is clearly inferior and don't want to put Gaga in evidence.

They don’t need any reason to cancel the plan, it’s just what they do as usual :ally:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,765

gosh i just hate how she started heavily teasing us, i got my hopes up and now we are back to silence with 0 info whether new music is even coming this year :katy:

this is so frustrating

• thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 12,810
On 3/21/2024 at 10:31 AM, XXXlop said:

i don't even know what happened with hat, why did she post that INSTA then...

Also remember the tony documentary?

if she just hibernating for months on end then she'll try to come out all at once during joker so it gives a 're-peak' feel? LG7 deffo aint coming soon either :rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
On 3/21/2024 at 7:59 AM, boobatella said:

gosh i just hate how she started heavily teasing us, i got my hopes up and now we are back to silence with 0 info whether new music is even coming this year :katy:

this is so frustrating

I will say, it’s so funny how we complaint for so long that she didn’t tease or post any photos and then she did and we complained that we didn’t have enough context and info so she clearly just stopped posting photos after seeing all the b*ching on the comments 

:billie: “y’all don’t like my teasing, then you fags get nothing” 

A Popster Is Born 10,473
On 3/21/2024 at 1:30 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I will say, it’s so funny how we complaint for so long that she didn’t tease or post any photos and then she did and we complained that we didn’t have enough context and info so she clearly just stopped posting photos after seeing all the b*ching on the comments 

In all cases she's boring as musical act in streaming era. That's a real fact.

But thankfully she's not the only one, she's in the same team as Rihanna and Katy Perry.