The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 3/20/2024 at 12:33 PM, Leptine said:

The current Justin Timberlake media hate train feels so uneccessary to me and it all started from the Britney book for things happened more than 20 years ago when he was young himself.

Sure the music he has released is nothing groundbreaking-new in sound, but isn't the same reason for which Taylor Swift gets praised instead? It's funny how the same things about his safe music can be said about Taylor Swift as well but instead she is being labelled as musical genius for delivering "comfort", safe and easy to digest music.

In my case I've added new Timberlake's album to my personal playlist and it has some cute bops and yes it's sad.

Same situation with JLo, a hate train just because she did a movie for the album and it did not go well? Sad. Ageism in all its forms.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106
On 3/20/2024 at 1:10 PM, Ben said:

For the record, I don't like Chromatica either, but Gaga is not some legacy artist making radio-friendly inoffensive songs called "Infinity Sex"

go away goodbye GIF

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 3/20/2024 at 2:27 PM, emig_09 said:

In my case I've added new Timberlake's album to my personal playlist and it has some cute bops and yes it's sad.

Same situation with JLo, a hate train just because she did a movie for the album and it did not go well? Sad. Ageism in all its forms.

I think it's more that the internet hates both of these people, so they were doomed to fail regardless of their age. JLo is hated on TikTok for being mean and hated by the Black community for using Ashanti's voice on all her early hits. JT is hated for "appropriating Black culture" and for wronging both Janet and Britney.

• paws up 1

On 3/20/2024 at 7:22 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Houdini is the best song of the decade so far

On 3/20/2024 at 7:23 AM, Miaou said:

best pop song since Bad Romance for a reason

I love Dua, but the best pop song of the 2020s is Crumbs. 

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/20/2024 at 2:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

dislike thumbs down GIF

On 3/20/2024 at 2:28 PM, emig_09 said:

go away goodbye GIF

Will you guys chill? I've said that I don't like Chromatica before, it's not some shocking revelation. Save this energy for the users who only ever post about Taylor and then criticize Gaga's albums

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705

ARUTW the best song of history coming to be above the lead of LG7 3 days after its release 

:excited:

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 3/20/2024 at 8:03 PM, Ben said:

Will you guys chill? I've said that I don't like Chromatica before, it's not some shocking revelation. Save this energy for the users who only ever post about Taylor and then criticize Gaga's albums

I’m sorry, I just react whenever I see someone, anyone doing Chromatica dirty. That’s all.

This masterpiece deserves the world.

• thanks 1
  • love 2

Moderator 17,110

Ariana has 7 here and two of them are from her new album, one from a remix, positions and three from TUN :oscar:

Truly, an organic smash maker

• paws up 4
  • love 1

Moderator 17,110
On 3/20/2024 at 11:01 PM, Ben said:

I told y'all she was AI. It's uncanny

The constant dragging by people more obsessed with negativity than music is more than questionable.

• lol 1