The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,619
On 3/19/2024 at 12:14 PM, corvus albus said:

She didn't do anything since the latest Richie nonsense though?

As far as we know, Richie hasn't been seen with her since Chromatica Ball ended. For all we know, he hasn't been near her for nearly two years :mess:

Richie has been posting about all about the Fortnite Gaga stuff and the choreo. Members of her team have been acknowledging and responding to his posts. I don't know if she directly has. This wouldn't happen if he were out. No one from her direct team acknowledges Tara Savelo, for example. 

I've always defended her and believed her heart is in the right place but we've been here before (hoping Richie is silently gone). We were here before the Chromatica Ball when things blew up and then he showed up again. We can agree to disagree but don't act like anyone is overreacting. It's past time. I get that y'all feel the need to defend her 24x7 but survivors get to be upset over things like this. It's just especially sad considering she has always been a voice for survivors when no one else would and she's one herself. :disappointed:

It's not like I want to create drama. I want to love her like I always have. If LG7 lead drops and that terror is gone, I'll be the happiest person and it'll be water under the bridge. All I'm doing is expressing how the time and silence have made me feel and it's not unreasonable; I will not have people tell me it is. :arguega:

• thanks 6

ARTPOPster 1,832

U have to applaud Ava for trying to release songs after songs to the public to see which one hits even tho it seems they won’t :laughga:

ARTPOPster 1,832

Why did You and I not chart on the Country songs back then? It seems like whenever Beyoncé wants something to chart in a billboard genre chart she manages to achieve it :whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,334

Okay, I’ve been depressed enough about music not yet being here..BUT TIME TO GET HYPED FOR THE JOKER TRAILER!!!!! IM SO READY YALL…EITHER WAY WE GOT SOMETHING ON THE WAY :oscar:

Lady Gaga Festival GIF by Xbox

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143

Longest charting female albums on the Billboard 200 of all time

#1 (=) 21* - Adele (603 weeks) [This Week: #189]
#2 (=) Born To Die* - Lana Del Rey (527 weeks) [This Week: #69]
#3 (=) 1989* - Taylor Swift (483 weeks) [This Week: #86]
#4 (=) ANTI* - Rihanna (411 weeks) [This Week: #77]
#5 (=) Teenage Dream* - Katy Perry (364 weeks) [This Week: #119]

#6 (=) The Fame* - Lady Gaga (357 weeks) [This Week: #116]
#7 (=) CTRL* - SZA (353 weeks) [This Week: #32]
#8 (=) Tapestry - Carole King (318 weeks)
#9 (+1) reputation* - Taylor Swift (286 weeks) [This Week: #19]
#10 (-1) Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (284 weeks)

* still charting

• paws up 1