The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,536
On 3/17/2024 at 9:22 PM, ConnorFilm said:

And maybe another top 10 billboard hit if Bobby and the team does their job and services a song to radio. Will never forgive them for letting ARUTW to die. 

The songs will be obviously jazz, so anyone even expecting it to be eaten by radios seems a bit of a reach anyway

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,505
On 3/18/2024 at 12:26 AM, FRANZGA said:

ARUTW, the smash that you are 

ouu but I was told Judas was a flop?

E4B9180B-DF61-477F-AED5-7343D1E7833F.thu

Was I lied to? Was I lied to several times? Least playlist reach (13M) on that bunch and yet occasionally tops a certain collab with another artist performing well with a great country song right now? Also outstreams (and outviews) many other songs chosen for a recent fortnite collab?

2e66f1a4392d8191006366b414acbb60.jpg

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/17/2024 at 9:49 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Didn’t blackoutzone something hear those original song and said that the lyrics are awful?

I believe it wasn’t BOZ.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,505

Also that ATRL thread thrashing Judas' MV like bruh. OGH pretending to be expert on filmography yet can't even properly explain what's """"wRoNG""""" with it. Easily still among Gaga's top tier videos, and its current daily YouTube stats support that. @Leptine ooh that thread gave me migraines.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,128
On 3/18/2024 at 10:13 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The songs will be obviously jazz, so anyone even expecting it to be eaten by radios seems a bit of a reach anyway

If Gaga goes more into an Amy Winehouse direction and fusing Jazz with Rnb, we could have a Hit on our hands. Or at least a fan favorite deep cut.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,755
On 3/18/2024 at 9:46 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Also that ATRL thread thrashing Judas' MV like bruh. OGH pretending to be expert on filmography yet can't even properly explain what's """"wRoNG""""" with it. Easily still among Gaga's top tier videos, and its current daily YouTube stats support that. @Leptine ooh that thread gave me migraines.

The same website that decided Emotion side B is better than The Fame Monster

We shouldn't take them seriously :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,505
On 3/18/2024 at 7:05 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

ugh tell me about it. Been trying to go milder on stanning but few topics still touch a nerve :dean_scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,345

The last “tease” was 5 days ago….it all of a suddenly stopped, idk if she’s planning on posting the Joker Trailer next but I have a feeling she’s saving an announcement for her next post…why would it all of a sudden stop? Ugh PLEASSEEEEE

Pop-a-911-ster 26,505
On 3/18/2024 at 7:26 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

why would it all of a sudden stop? Ugh PLEASSEEEEE

so you could buy rimigepant she has the mind of a mastermind

On 3/18/2024 at 12:05 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I stopped visiting ATRL months ago. I remember that I was banned for several months for saying that Israelis shouldn't be genocided:katy:Anyway, it seems like there are only several new threads in ten hours. That website seems dead. There's way more activity on Reddit.  

A Popster Is Born 12,825
On 3/18/2024 at 9:13 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Spoiler

Yeah, radio in the USA couldn’t wait to ditch her 3 minute made-for-payola pop songs (and most of Europe in ROM’s case) so they ain’t touching jazz songs :delulu_bird:

Mind you, I could see a Swiss and Cherie FM collapse with platinum in two years tea if she delivers on one of the songs 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
On 3/18/2024 at 9:48 AM, corvus albus said:

If Gaga goes more into an Amy Winehouse direction and fusing Jazz with Rnb, we could have a Hit on our hands. Or at least a fan favorite deep cut.

Good idea. She could make anything a hit. She needs to throw herself in and become a chameleon. Also, it can be mature but not like untrendy for old people like the LFS songs 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

For some reason i don’t have much hope for JFAD original songs (if there are any at all). In my head all the songs are old style jazz and i can’t imagine how a trendy song would fit the theme, but i’d like to be surprised 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,863
On 3/18/2024 at 6:05 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

EMOTION Side B is perfect in evety way shape and form, and it's still not better than TFM lol

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 658
On 3/18/2024 at 1:56 PM, emig_09 said:

Timberlake's new album has some cute bops :whatga:

Selfish is a major BOP :whatga:

Had it been released by Justin Bieber, it would have smashed.