51 (51) 129 The Fame
78 (80) 244 ASIB

oh The GOD you didn’t have to erase the other girls like that

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 3/16/2024 at 3:52 PM, emig_09 said:

love Ari but wants Kacey to get that #1 :ally:

Ari can get her #1 this week and Deeper Well can get it next week hopefully….i love Kacey so much and I love her new album!!!!!! It’s so beautiful.

idk Kacey’s voice just does something to me, it’s amazing 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

Don’t know where this “test screening” is coming from….i always have a hard time believing stuff like this, my apologies if stuff like this needs to be put in a spoiler…tbh it doesn’t really spoil anything so I didn’t know what I should do ahahahaha

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 3/16/2024 at 8:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Don’t know where this “test screening” is coming from….i always have a hard time believing stuff like this, my apologies if stuff like this needs to be put in a spoiler…tbh it doesn’t really spoil anything so I didn’t know what I should do ahahahaha

- "C'est un peu plus long et il y a quelques problèmes d'édition et de script. J'espère qu'ils le résoudront."

A Popster Is Born 17,946
On 3/16/2024 at 4:58 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

É um pouco mais longo e tem alguns problemas de edição e roteiro. Espero que consertem.”

ok now I’m scared :fall:

A Popster Is Born 10,579

Test screenings are usual and they are made for correcting the flaws before festival time. (And testing if musical side is a Yes or a No ? I think so imo) 

Sounds like this test screening is going in the same line as the first one few weeks ago (bigger spoilers were revealed). But overall the reviews seems pretty much positive : the movie is taking the same road as the first one but leaning into gory and violent side. Gaga performance seems great as much as Phoenix. And music side seems to be seens as daring but cool.

Wait and see

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 3/16/2024 at 4:39 PM, OliverDespechao said:

É um pouco mais longo e tem alguns problemas de edição e roteiro. Espero que consertem.”

ok now I’m scared :fall:

I wouldn’t be scared, this is LITERALLY what test screenings are for..to get opinions on a cut of a film before it’s released so that they can fix length or editing in certain places if needed.

edit : IF THESE TWEETS ARE EVEN REAL…..they are super vague and they don’t provide a source which is..odd lol 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 9,729

I am not that into movie buzz.

But the movie have been done for so long, why would they test screen now. Especially with so little time to make changes now.

I believe the movie have been test screened for a while now. This is just pure speculation on my part

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/16/2024 at 10:41 PM, zoldyck said:

I am not that into movie buzz.

But the movie have been done for so long, why would they test screen now. Especially with so little time to make changes now.

I believe the movie have been test screened for a while now. This is just pure speculation on my part

It could be possible, when it comes to certain people in the industry (directors, executives, WB people, ecc) had for sure like I told you in the base.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843

at this rate, Ariana will surpass Gaga in Chartmasters.. she's so left behind it's SAD

i won't even care for this for as long as she releases music every now and then :bradley:

• sad 2