The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster This Way 658
On 3/16/2024 at 3:54 PM, Leptine said:

Aside from the arguments that for me a 2025 release has always made more sense and I always pointed out that despite getting tones of shades from all the last year just because people in this fanbase prefer to act delusional than realistic, a 2025 release is becoming always more realistic at this point.

In 2 weeks we're gonna have Bey's album and mid April + all May will be Taylor dominated.

According to rumors this Summer she will have Jazz shows which don't match an album release and I don't see her doing both music and movie releases this Fall.

November-December has became an impossible period to release due to the Xmas sh!t.

Yes, at this point 2025 is more reasonable.

BUT, that will be very disappointing from Gaga, given how underwhelming Chromatica era was in terms of execution. 

That would put a 5 year gap between LG7 and LG6 which, given how disappointing was LG6 for most of the fanbase, is a big misstep for Gaga.

If Chromatica era went as planned, I would perfectly understand a 5 year gap, but it did NOT. And, unfortunately, for most of GP, Chromatica doesn't exist and Gaga's last trully known era is 2018's ASIB.

So, from my point of view, after Chromatica's fiasco, Gaga should had cancelled CBT, and released LG7 in 2022-2023, and do a LG6/LG7 worldwide tour now, in 2024, before JFAd.

That would have made way more sense than leaving fans 5 years without new music, after a traumatica era.

• paws up 2

We can talk about management, we can talk about promo, we can talk about Stupid Love, but at some point it just seems like Gaga always gets the short end of the stick compared to a lot of other pop girls no matter what.

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/16/2024 at 6:22 PM, XXXlop said:

Yes, at this point 2025 is more reasonable.

BUT, that will be very disappointing from Gaga, given how underwhelming Chromatica era was in terms of execution. 

That would put a 5 year gap between LG7 and LG6 which, given how disappointing was LG6 for most of the fanbase, is a big misstep for Gaga.

If Chromatica era went as planned, I would perfectly understand a 5 year gap, but it did NOT. And, unfortunately, for most of GP, Chromatica doesn't exist and Gaga's last trully known era is 2018's ASIB.

So, from my point of view, after Chromatica's fiasco, Gaga should had cancelled CBT, and released LG7 in 2022-2023, and do a LG6/LG7 worldwide tour now, in 2024, before JFAd.

That would have made way more sense than leaving fans 5 years without new music, after a traumatica era.

I do agree about releasing in 2022-2023, especially after HOG awards season that period would have been the best and then going to a even bigger tour that Summer.

Thing is we know she has became more slow and take more time for her projects.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 3/16/2024 at 5:44 PM, Leptine said:

Thing is we know she has became more slow and take more time for her projects.

She's just distracted

Edited by BenG
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/16/2024 at 6:49 PM, BenG said:

She's just distracted

Distracted from what?

I simple think that after so many years of doing things no stop, especially at the beginning of her career, she is taking more time for herself, which it's a good thing.

I always said that at the level Gaga reached and for how things went for a certain period, she could have ended up like Britney or even worse Amy, I'm just glad she has found her balance and that she's healthy.

I'd rather her being a rich housewife tech-pharmaceutical influencer in Cali driving Tesla than being lifeless spinning around in circles on IG dead behind the eyes (sorry but it's the reality).

Her being one of the best performer and excellent artist still remained intact even if she offers less content.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/16/2024 at 7:01 PM, BenG said:

SCAM etc.

If you mean Haus Labs and her other business ventures, I doubt she spends substantial time on that other than putting her face on it, those are things handled by other people at the end.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,522
On 3/16/2024 at 3:08 PM, Leptine said:

If you mean Haus Labs and her other business ventures, I doubt she spends substantial time on that other than putting her face on it, those are things handled by other people at the end.

Literally

S - uprercharged

C - lean

A - rtistry

M - akeup

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 3/16/2024 at 6:08 PM, Leptine said:

It's not about the time spent. It's the number of breaks in focus.

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/16/2024 at 7:14 PM, BenG said:

It's not about the time spent. It's the number of breaks in focus.

Not sure what you mean :katy:

Popstanne 8,166

I still think she can release an album in 2024. 

A massive era in terms of promo like BTW is not going to happen, either in 2024 or 2025, so watching her schedule makes sense to a certain extent. Given how it went with the ASIB to LG6 transition, I’d rather her try to release LG7 before Joker this time around, to see if movie campaign and exposure could translate into its reception as well and give it some longevity. 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851

Nah I don’t believe in a 2025 release

Gaga certifications are being updated in Canada, Brazil, Australia…etc

no way Interscope would let it happen without a new release soon 

• thanks 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,580
On 3/16/2024 at 7:28 PM, Thrasher said:

I still think she can release an album in 2024. 

A massive era in terms of promo like BTW is not going to happen, either in 2024 or 2025, so watching her schedule makes sense to a certain extent. Given how it went with the ASIB to LG6 transition, I’d rather her try to release LG7 before Joker this time around, to see if movie campaign and exposure could translate into its reception as well and give it some longevity. 

Longevity wise yeah Joker coming after LG7 could actually help it.

LG7 just coming in 2025 with just nothing else behind, I fear we'd have another very front loaded album in our hand

• paws up 1